The Official NBA Thread

You’re coming at me with a list that has the Miami Heat in the top 5. Come on man. These attendance lists are skewed because of prices. Dallas are number one they’re the cheapest tickets in the league.

I’m talking about the culture.

You know damn right probably evenTulane is more at cared about than the Pelicans.
The numbers don’t lie bruh and no one cares about Tulane like that here…SU,Gramling,LSU & Dillard are the only schools care about here outside of the high schools,3 of em aren’t even in NOLA

LeGM signing off on the Rust trade set us back
Da Robfather fixed it only to see darvin ham keep his hands in his pockets
Nah I’m not rolling with the LeGm narrative. Pelinka gets a paycheck too and has final say. If he was competent in his role he would have said no. They’ve told Bron no before.

JHS, picking THT over Caruso, hiring Vogel over Lue, hiring Ham, never getting AD frontcourt support etc. is all on Pelinka and ownership.

20240503_151614.png

Nah I’m not rolling with the LeGm narrative. Pelinka gets a paycheck too and has final say. If he was competent in his role he would have said no. They’ve told Bron no before.

JHS, picking THT over Caruso, hiring Vogel over Lue, hiring Ham, never getting AD frontcourt support etc. is all on Pelinka and ownership.
I *think* the Lue situation and not re-signing Caruso were Jeanie's fault. She wanna nickel and dime her way to profits while still competing for rings.

still not sure if it was worth the dame trade for jrue...but regardless doc was a terrible pickup for the bucks

still not sure if it was worth the dame trade for jrue...but regardless doc was a terrible pickup for the bucks

Only time will tell. The Portland version of Dame was worth it (considering they built a defensively minded team around him). But if Dame is declining, small guards decline rapidly, and that was always the scare with him and his contract.

I also wonder how the Bucks fanbase view Middleton.

JHS def on pelinka , not just making the wrong pick itself but also not dealing it away
THT was Klutch
AD forced to play the 5 would mean bron would play the 3 ...and that wasnt gonna fly against most match ups

They can keep playing musical chairs on the sideline but the issue has always been that they went away from the framework of the title team.

They had no chance at repeating with that abbreviated offseason. So instead of throwing that entire season out, they tried to formulate some takeaways from it which led them to Russell Westbrook. They’ve been scrambling ever since.

Two legitimate centers, Caruso on the perimeter. Replace all of that, then you can start thinking about the coach.

msty.gif

HiP had his warts no doubt but roster construction has been the Lakers issue ever since the Russ trade.

Of course Pelinka can't fire himself though.

Man been getting that stimulus package for being Kobe's bff for years now.

I’ve just met way too many people in my life who said “I like Basketball but I just don’t like the NBA. I watch NCAA”…

Wait what? :lol:

You don’t like watching the best players on the planet in this SPORT compete?
"College kids play for the love of the game only". Yeah cause the $200k free education and all the under the table stuff means nothing.

While I don't agree

It is perfectly fine and reasonable for someone to prefer watching one style of basketball over the other, even if the players are of a lower skill set and athletic ability.

Complaining about what style of basketball someone likes is just as stupid as complaining about what kind of music someone likes

People can like what they like

this is when the clips are the most dangerous. backs against the wall with absolute no expectations other than to be slaughtered on the road
i said this before, but Russ bound to have one good game, right? :lol:

they got to find a way to stop the easy lobs. if mavs get hot from three, so be it.
less plums
harden and pg has to be super aggressive and look to score early and often

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom