The Official NBA Thread

I thought the Jimmy and Miami marriage was gonna end after their close calls in the Play In last year but then they went on that run to the Finals. It’s time

There’s a lot of racism built into that, smaller city bias, etc. The NBA was once far behind CBB in popularity. League was on its death bed in the 80s. I definitely think it’s absurd but knowing this country not that crazy at all.

To quote an accounting teacher I had years ago back in high school "College basketball is great but I can't get with the NBA because its just a bunch of criminals".

There's a lot of underlying things when it comes to sports fandom that never gets spoken about.

With that being said...I like college sports a lot :lol:

I don’t have a problem with people liking college sports either. I used to love it. UConn, St. John’s, Georgetown, Syracuse, etc. Never had a team tho.

It’s just why aren’t you putting that same energy into your local NBA team the same way you do College.

The NBA could really use that in some markets.

GMrLT5gasAE4I3r.jpeg

To quote an accounting teacher I had years ago back in high school "College basketball is great but I can't get with the NBA because its just a bunch of criminals".

There's a lot of underlying things when it comes to sports fandom that never gets spoken about.

With that being said...I like college sports a lot :lol:
Some folks prefer the amateur content if you catch my drift. Sure, not the prettiest or sexiest, but you enjoy the flaws :evil:

If JJ is really trying to be coach I would advise against him taking the Laker job first.

I don’t think he’s ready for what that would bring.

So much pressure. So much drama. It’s kind of heavy.

It’s just why aren’t you putting that same energy into your local NBA team the same way you do College.
Tbf, the NBA is much more about the stars where people actually support their colleges because it’s their colleges. Part of that is on the NBA and how they market, plus the player empowerment era comes at its own cost.

I'm just now seeing the Pat Bev's incident with the fan and the reporter

IDK if the fan said anything sideways but the reporter incident :lol: I thought he prided himself on not being Hollywood?

College sports especially men’s basketball is almost unwatchable. The quality is terrible, the coaching is bad to awful and these “Cinderella” teams have dudes that are 10th year seniors with kids and mortgages looking like Dawson from Dawson’s Creek.

Back
Top Bottom