The Official NBA Thread

IMG_1712.jpeg

Honestly I hope we get Darius Garland or Tyus Jones. I’ll take D-Lo as compensation though. I still believe in him.

Man HECK no. We don’t need D’Lo’s loser mentality on our team. He needs to a team like Portland and disappear

Vassell for Garland?

Just don’t think they can move Garland since Spida probably doesn’t want to be there.

Vassell and Wemby are our only two core pieces. Why would we trade him?

Garland is injury prone and plays no defense. We don’t need him, Trae or D’Lo types on this team :lol:

Vassell and Wemby are our only two core pieces. Why would we trade him?

Garland is injury prone and plays no defense. We don’t need him, Trae or D’Lo types on this team :lol:
So curious what guard you would go after, without giving up too much. And I agree I’m not giving up Vassell

So curious what guard you would go after, without giving up too much. And I agree I’m not giving up Vassell

All we need to do is draft Cody Williams. Get rid of Sochan, Collins and Keldon Johnson

If Cody Williams can play like his brother (Jalen) Trey Murphy III or Herb Jones, we’d be good. We need selfless guys who realize that Wemby is the #1.

Wemby, Vassel, Cody Williams and 2 other auxiliary players and we’re locked in

I’m sure Keldon is gone along with Collins. Pop ain’t getting rid of Sochan. He see some potential in him. What that is? I have no idea.

I’m sure Keldon is gone along with Collins. Pop ain’t getting rid of Sochan. He see some potential in him. What that is? I have no idea.

We need a Jaden McDaniels/Jalen Williams/Trey Murphy/Herb Jones type dude. Wiry 6’6” - 6’9” who can do it all and guard 1-4.

Vassell is a solid 2 guard.

I kind of wish we could’ve went after Grayson Allen but PHX re-signed him

Spurs shouldn't rush things.* Another year for Wemby to experiment his limitations. :pimp:

*If the Spurs want to get ahead of the Lakers and trade for Trae, then yes rush things.

I’m not sure what that is to “still believe in” with DLo. He’s been in the league for almost 10 years now. He is who he is. Inconsistent.

Would definitely take D-Lo for a year or two. Spurs still don’t have any real expectations and D-Lo will feed Wemby easy buckets and blocks with his poor defense 🤷🏾‍♂️ 35 wins next year is a success.

A guy who talks about himself in the 3rd person, checks his phone during a playoff game is a guy you want around Wemby?

Ok....

A guy who talks about himself in the 3rd person, checks his phone during a playoff game is a guy you want around Wemby?

Ok....
I didn’t say it was a priority. I said I prefer Garland or Tyus Jones. D-Lo as a last resort to solve our point guard issue without giving up too much.

Depends where we land in the lottery. But I like our future with Draft picks and cap space.

Ok....
He wouldn’t be there to mentor Wemby. Don’t think he needs that anyways. I’m strictly talking hoops. But it won’t happen anyways. He will be back with y’all

Back
Top Bottom