The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Melton is 39% from 3 but was broke from the corner

Maxey is an elite catch & shoot guy & got a clean look and airballed

Embiid had a point blank layup but had no touch with his left hand.

That was wild to watch. It was time to actually win the series & nobody in blue wanted it :lol:

Only bucket that was made by a sixer was by Jaden Springer LOL

5min offense went to straight **** man its actually wild

I was with my boys and called it as soon as I saw two bad isos in a row. This is what worried me about Doc.

Harden let the moment get to him. But we would have had a completely different outcome if Melton and PJ hit their open 3s.

The feedback about Melton from Memphis fans was that he was great but shrinks in big moments. This is the first time I feel that.

I’m sick. I hate this.

Right here and ill bet 1k on Sunday

I cant go to grave with my biscottis im living life fammo.

You still youngbol you be there at some point
Was it you that I bet 1k on the Heat beating the Knicks?
200w (4).gif

I was with my boys and called it as soon as I saw two bad isos in a row. This is what worried me about Doc.

Harden let the moment get to him. But we would have had a completely different outcome if Melton and PJ hit their open 3s.

The feedback about Melton from Memphis fans was that he was great but shrinks in big moments. This is the first time I feel that.

I’m sick. I hate this.
Idk I’m feeling good about this. It’s annoying but the team has showed up more often than not

Damn that’s rough.

I will say this, Embiid won’t catch the level of criticism you’re giving out from the media. They’re going to have Doc & Harden’s heads on a platter before they **** on Embiid.
I mean he was being held down by Simmons his entire career. Last year they harden, he ain’t 100%, Embiid gets mailed by Siakam in R1. He missed 2 games. Bounced by the heat. Fine

They have a full year this year. Had the best record (I think) from Christmas or something through the rest of the season. Sweep the nets. Harden shows out and regains his MVP form in G1. You go back and snatched their souls (or so we thought) in game 5. The best win of Embiid’s career. A signature win. Honestly, the most complete and satisfying victory from the Sixers in decades. You’re home for the closeout. This should be IT.

And you turn that in? As a team I’m saying. It’s great they came back. It felt like the momentum was theirs into the 4th. They were steady. Then they just could get an arms length away. They let them hang around and that’s what happens.

1 point in the last 5 minutes. What’s the excuse? Who’s making a play? They got nothing. Hardens kicking to PJ FKING TUCKER in the corner. Embiid gives you nothing. The bench is horrible. It’s always been horrible. For 6 years the bench has been putrid.

So nah I’m not even really mad at Embiid I guess. Because honestly, where was everyone else down the stretch? Why is PJ Tucker taking 3s late in the game? Did Tobias take a shot in the second half? What is this offense?

I’d say we’re going home on Sunday but honestly neither of these teams have shown they can win at home reliably in this series and neither should have full confidence from their fans.

One of my favorite things about the game today is the mics under the basket.

Love hearing players yelling expletives at each other or in general.

That’s almost what endeared me most w/ Me7o

[haven’t seen this mix ☺️]

Damn that’s rough.

I will say this, Embiid won’t catch the level of criticism you’re giving out from the media. They’re going to have Doc & Harden’s heads on a platter before they **** on Embiid.
He's a well liked choker. Sympathy MVP. Low key a fraud.

Philly has 3 games with over 120 offensive rating in this series, two of them in Boston so it’s not all doom & gloom. They’re certainly capable of getting a 3rd game in Boston, which sounds crazy but this isn’t the same defense from last year.

But there’s some sort of disconnect between the ears that can’t be quantified. Series should have ended tonight.

There’s really nothing new to uncover in a film room after 6 games. Boston went with 2 centers so maybe you run Melton/House more & Tucker less but that’s it.

It’s all about your mental at this point. You know where your shots are coming from, make the play.

I’m sick. I hate this.

83-81 Sixers killed shot clock and settled on 2 dumb *** 3s

Its was furious to watch. Had the momentum too many time and didnt take advantage

Sixers not scoring any FGs besides 2FTs when embiid went to the bench with 1:18 left in the 3rd - 4th started and he was still on the bench sixers didnt score until he came in again at 10:05

Had some buckets but went ice cold again for the final 6 mins… just unreal ending cant make it up

This is insane. There’s no way this is true right?

Can we go ahead and blackball Doc from coaching if he loses this series. He isn’t even the type of coach that can get you over a hump. Just gets good teams and fumbles the entire time. Only highlights just how good that Celtics team was to win In despite of him being a terrible coach.

Philly has 3 games with over 120 offensive rating in this series, two of them in Boston so it’s not all doom & gloom. They’re certainly capable of getting a 3rd game in Boston, which sounds crazy but this isn’t the same defense from last year.

But there’s some sort of disconnect between the ears that can’t be quantified. Series should have ended tonight.

There’s really nothing new to uncover in a film room after 6 games. Boston went with 2 centers so maybe you run Melton/House more & Tucker less but that’s it.

It’s all about your mental at this point. You know where your shots are coming from, make the play.
Call me crazy. I probably am

Vs Toronto and ATL. Series went
L W W L L W L

So far this series
W L L W W L……

897684469ff40523ead185cfd37b4c94.gif

Monty really gonna have Booker and KD play like 46mpg. At least put a Bazley type in at end of quarters where 1 minute game time can be like 7 minutes real time

Back
Top Bottom