The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

@Vincent Van Goat , Gary Payton II has looked GREAT. His corner 3 has come a long way.

One of the best moves the warriors did was trading wiseman back for GP2.

Looking back at last season, the Warriors were playing Wiseman & Jamychal Green in their rotation to start the season. A huge part of their road woes

The bench, already much better. For a team that was horrific on the road and bench. I hope y’all see the depth I was talking about:

Cp3
Moody (seems to have def improved)
Gp2
Kuminga
Saric

And TJD can play, and is ready to contribute. 13-10 & 4 blocks last night. The 57th pick in this years draft. . :pimp:

I always thought Saric would be a great fit for the Warriors.
Has Kuminga improved at all?

@Vincent Van Goat , Gary Payton II has looked GREAT. His corner 3 has come a long way.

Looking back at last season, the Warriors were playing Wiseman & Jamychal Green in their rotation to start the season. A huge part of their road woes

The bench, already much better. For a team that was horrific on the road and bench. I hope y’all see the depth I was talking about:

Cp3
Gp2
Kuminga
Saric

And TJD can play, and is ready to contribute. 13-10 & 4 blocks last night. The 57th pick in this years draft. . :pimp:
As the founding member of the TJD fan club, I welcome you.

With the Clippers acquiring Harden, the Western Conference is now jam-packed. It's like a murderer's row. Do you believe this won't have a significant impact, or do you see the Clippers as favorites for the finals?

I always thought Saric would be a great fit for the Warriors.
Has Kuminga improved at all?

He has. He’s improved a lot. He’s going to eat into Draymond’s minutes (hopefully). Because he’s ready to play, and can play. Steve just has to trust him and live with a few growing pains.

But this is how you get better with an aging core. It worked in 2022 with Poole’s ascension at the right time, with a core-cast of vets/role players that actually know how to play basketball (and the warriors system).

OPJr
Beli
GP2
Iggy

This team looks to have a similar makeup with the “others”. They stay healthy, they on a roll.

We're well aware of the concerns with KL, Harden's playoff struggles, and Westbrick's inconsistencies, but the team is loaded with talent. If they can find a way to gel and work together, it's an overwhelming amount of firepower in my opinion.

As the founding member of the TJD fan club, I welcome you.

I don’t watch college ball anymore, so I’m completely out the loop.

But the dude can play. Was reading up about him and Dale Davis’ relationship (or lack thereof). But he is physical like Dale…but imma be honest, I woulda thought he was soft just off appearance and name :lol: :smh:

He be playing hard as ****, setting good screens, rolling and playing defense. It’s crazy how all of those things are a mix of skills and intangibles. Learning how to screen & roll is a skill. And something Wiseman could never learn.

People talk about that like “all you have to do” as a big. But it really takes a lot of skill and no joe for certain things. Why a guy like Looney instantly was ready to contribute.

Steph Curry has been on absolute fire to start the year. The **** he did to the rockets and pelicans was so damn DIRTY.

He had D. Brooks completely fooled, making him look unathletic with an awkward bunny hop. It was quite embarrassing.

So many don’t understand them at the 5 [and pg ofc] is the hardest position to learn to be successful in the league.

All these bigs can score points but those responsibilities are timeless.

Cp3
Gp2
Kuminga
Saric

Meanwhile Wiseman finds himself in Detroit still collecting DNPs.

He might need to go to the GLeague just to get some damn reps.

I'm relieved this trade happened 3 games into the season. Didn't drag it out until the trade deadline like last time. Over and done with,time to move and play Sixers basketball.

Man's wild'n chilling on figueroa all willy nilly

I'm assuming that's security next to him.
But that area is relatively safe. That's the Galen Center. Frat Row up the street. Tons of USC student foot traffic.

Back
Top Bottom