The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

I didn't really get to comment on this Draymond Gobert thing but I loved Goberts response. That's a hard thing to deal with. That picture will be a moment on history. He will see that picture every day for the rest of his life. That's tough. That's the best possible angle you can take with this. I hope he truly believes in that statement or learns to believe in it.
Should've called Silver and Kerr out for allowing this dumb **** over and over again.

Fox should have enough clout to refuse to take the floor in these ugly *** Kings jerseys. :lol:

Happy bday KAT.

F_BjsbLaYAA-DKz.jpg

Should've called Silver and Kerr out for allowing this dumb **** over and over again.
I agree with you. Very good point. Where is the line at. This is blatant bias. It's just bad for the sport overall. It shows a lack of objectivity

Rudy gets a weirdly bad rap. The man plays hard and is an excellent defender. Always there for his teammates and cares about winning and losing. Don’t come at me with that nonsense covid stuff the world shut down he just was being casual about it in the early goings that’s minor peanuts

I didn't really get to comment on this Draymond Gobert thing but I loved Goberts response. That's a hard thing to deal with. That picture will be a moment on history. He will see that picture every day for the rest of his life. That's tough. That's the best possible angle you can take with this. I hope he truly believes in that statement or learns to believe in it.
He'll end up being the victim like Chris rock. Might make everyone forget he had us in the bubble. French hero. Flip this into an Oprah interview. Book deal. Movie. Speak out against violence. He'll be their voice. Their champion.

Draymond a booch

Last edited:
Rudy gets a weirdly bad rap. The man plays hard and is an excellent defender. Always there for his teammates and cares about winning and losing. Don’t come at me with that nonsense covid stuff the world shut down he just was being casual about it in the early goings that’s minor peanuts
This. There are people who actually think he caused the league to shut down, like somehow the league was going to be immune to a pandemic while traveling from city to city every night.
He'll end up being the victim like Chris rock. Might make everyone forget he had us in the bubble. French hero. Flip this into an Oprah interview. Book deal. Movie. Speak out against violence. He's be their voice. Their champion.

Draymond a booch
Perfect timing freeze freeze . See what I'm saying.

:lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom