The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

You gotta credit the “worthless” ( :lol: ) Vando, Cam & Prince. Book had 4 TOs in the first and never got in rhythm.

Had a rough night, no confidence in his ability to make the pocket pass so he picks up his dribble :lol: Reset into some garbage

Then tried to iso but no rhythm.

OG/Scottie/P bothered him last week too.

You can see where a guy like Beal can help.

Yes that timeout call was horrible, but Booker picked up the ball out of bounds anyway. It’s not like he had a wide open layup right at the basket and it’s not even a guarantee the Suns would’ve scored the following play

That bad call last night has overshadowed the fact that KD has stunk in the clutch this year. Got his chain snatched by Keldon and then had one of the worst airballs I’ve ever seen from him last night.

But he has a hesi jumbo so he’s better than Bron according to real hoopers

REAL hoopers know.

The ball went off Bookers leg and by the time slow Grayson go there the ball was on the line.

And again Booker got away with a foul :lol:

Bron at his age is playing bully ball at times

And nobody wanna bully him back

Crazy
Hard to bully a tank. He still OD strong and fast af.

But still likes to play small and flop sometimes.. One of the things I never liked about him. Bro is legit super soldier. Top 3 athlete in my lifetime. And to resort to flopping and acting after just running thru a starting 5 and finishing layups with 2 hof Celtics

Last edited:
How I feel as a Suns and Lakers fan right now...

75446535-12519769-image-a-26_1694721876329.jpg

Do the Suns need a PG yet or Booker and KD still good enough? B Sox B Sox
They’re right in the thick of things in the conference without playing a single game with their Big 3. They’re obviously easier to guard when you only have to worry about 2 guys.

Stop playing dumb man :lol:

Back
Top Bottom