The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

• First loss was the first game of the season against the Bucks and was a very close game.
  • Second loss was to the Celtics with No Embiid and no Maxey which was also very close. (they are 1-1 outside of that game)
  • Pels loss: No Embiid
  • Wolves loss: Marcus Morris was our starting Center :lol:
Not really too concerned about articles like this with cherry picked stats. We go as far as Embiid and Maxey can take us and the main factor for playoff success will be Embiid's health.

We are still a tier below Boston and I think we are closer to the Bucks than initially thought.

what-ever-happened-to-the-white-athlete-december-08-1997-sports-illustrated-cover.jpg

aepps20 aepps20
IMG_1375.gif

Kind of an odd thing to mention by Monty.

Agreed.

Also, it's fair to want to figure this out, but come on, do a better job figuring things out lol.

On that note, what direction should the Pistons take? Embrace the tank and collect more future assets or keep your vets and trade for more vets? It seems like they're still trying to compete but are failing miserably.

Agreed.

Also, it's fair to want to figure this out, but come on, do a better job figuring things out lol.

On that note, what direction should the Pistons take? Embrace the tank and collect more future assets or keep your vets and trade for more vets? It seems like they're still trying to compete but are failing miserably.
Sell Bogdanovic, Burks and Monte Morris.

Bench Hayes for good, move Cade to SG. Start Ivey or Sasser next to him.

Sell Bogdanovic, Burks and Monte Morris.

Bench Hayes for good, move Cade to SG. Start Ivey or Sasser next to him.

Agreed with the selling of the vets. but considering the vets are their only shooters, it's a tough sell for coach.

An Ivey, Cade, and Thompson doesn't work well spacing wise. Ivey is the odd man out and maybe get a better fitting piece there.

Agreed with the selling of the vets. but considering the vets are their only shooters, it's a tough sell for coach.

An Ivey, Cade, and Thompson doesn't work well spacing wise. Ivey is the odd man out and maybe get a better fitting piece there.
I'd probably make Ivey the bucket getter off the bench and start Sasser. Make Amen my nominal PF with Livers (shooter) at SF. Love Stewart, but he can backup Duren.

I'd probably make Ivey the bucket getter off the bench and start Sasser. Make Amen my nominal PF with Livers (shooter) at SF. Love Stewart, but he can backup Duren.

It ain't perfect, but you gotta work with what you got.

Stewart deserves to be a fun role player on a contending squad that might cost a team a playoff series when he goes ballistic and attacks another player.

Article on The Athletic had Boston/Dallas/OKC eyeing Beef Stewart.

Don’t really see how the Cs can make it work. Dallas either.

Dudes been wildin since the beginning of pro sports with the ho's and knocking em up... Cant "this generation" this topic, only thing new is the internet to put em on blast

Some of their Homies and immediately family have done the same thing as Ant.

Dudes be fawning over Doris Burke and polyurethane IG skanks in here :lol:

Article on The Athletic had Boston/Dallas/OKC eyeing Beef Stewart.

Don’t really see how the Cs can make it work. Dallas either.
Re: Dallas, I’m guessing protected first and or Tim hardaway

Apparently Mavs have been linked to a potential green trade too

Back
Top Bottom