The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Bet. And it’s nothing personal Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat I’m just competitive and having fun.

Been trying to catch D StaXX D StaXX on the court but he keeps having kids

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bruv i legit just mentioned dude lol

Hope you getting sleep my guy

I'm not.
They whooping us over here. The 2 year old takes 49 second naps throughout the day, and the newborn still waking up in the middle of the night. I wanted to try for a boy, but I think I'm done mane. :lol: :smh:

r-kelly-crying-rkelly.gif

Windy says the raptors can do better than the warriors package for siakam

Doesn’t think there’s a move out there to save them

Got Damb

Windy says the raptors can do better than the warriors package for siakam

Doesn’t think there’s a move out there to save them

Got Damb

Was Ahmad Rashad giving his opinions like this on potential trade deals back in the day on Inside the NBA?

It has been so much more difficult trying to negotiate when all day long insiders are diminishing the value of your assets.

Was Ahmad Rashad giving his opinions like this on potential trade deals back in the day on Inside the NBA?

It has been so much more difficult trying to negotiate when all day long insiders are diminishing the value of your assets.
Peter Vecsey walked so Woj and Shams could run.

Masai holding out for jarace walker

I’d take moody and kuminga np tho… I get it it’s kind of redundant with their core but just gather pieces

Windy outright saying the warriors ain’t winning the title .. we all thinking and been said it lol

He said the lakers weren’t close to winning the finals despite making the wcf last year too lol
I don’t hear him speak like this too often

Back
Top Bottom