The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

:lol: I see I missed an incredibly stupid finish but this series is two teams who I don’t really enjoy watching. Hit ‘Along Came Polly’ on the Rom Com list last night. Stiller > Tatum
I avoid watching early 2000s rom-coms because of I do, chances are imma get a Michelle Branch song stuck in my head for a few days

Ole girl has so many certified suburban classics

Whenever I hear "Everywhere"....

wOoDJs.gif

For those counting Lakers and Minnesota championships don’t forget the legendary first in season championship.

1716395430010.jpeg

I haven't seen any of the media you guys are referring to. I'm still trying to figure out how to approach the Ryan Gosling list yall gave me a week ago.

I have a few situations pulling up this weekend think I'm going to play that Notebook one yall was talking about.

Kobe’s personality was considered lame & corny pre-black mamba days.People seem to forget that.

That’s cap. Kobe was immediately gravitated towards, copied and emulated. His preseason dunk on Ben Wallace set the tone. Even when he shot those air balls against the Jazz we knew his time was coming. His biggest lame
mistake was trying to rap. He dated Brandy, won his first dunk contest and always had swag. Frobe just took thinks to another level.

In comparison A.I was simply the street cat who was always going to be cooler. And AI admires Kobe more than just about anyone.

Maybe it was different out west but I don't remember anyone wanting to be Kobe. We all looked up to AI, Mike Vick, and 50 cent.

But I grew up like 40 min from Newport News so might just be region specific for me. Dad used to drive the Shipyard vans and leave work early to see AI play.

I've been bringing around more milk queens since the expansion of my patagonia and oakley collection so I have been trying to educate myself.

I used to be able to just play BET and have Baby Boy, Love and Baketball or Diary of a Mad BW as background yamb audio but if any yt women knows those movies that is an immediate red flag and she must leave the Washed King Lair expeditiously.

Back
Top Bottom