The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

AI is basically a DMV _. He was more popular than anybody here. How he talk, his demeanor, all that. That's what people seem to not understand nowadays when we talk superstars/megastars and being relatable, having people gravitate towards to you.

_'s did not care about reebok until Allen Iverson. His shoes was everywhere in DC and PG county.

I got braids initially because of A.I. so can't deny the influence culturally that he had, it's when people tried to extrapolate that to the court stuff with Bean where I took issue.

AI is basically a DMV _. He was more popular than anybody here. How he talk, his demeanor, all that. That's what people seem to not understand nowadays when we talk superstars/megastars and being relatable, having people gravitate towards to you.
Speaking of DMV hoopers

I spent so much money on We-R-One because of Steve Francis :smh: :lol:

Kobe was not even as revered on NT as people are acting like now.

During OJ Mayo’s rookie year there was a contingent of people in the NT NBA thread campaigning that he was better than Kobe.

I am 100 percent dead serious. It happened.

:lol:

Kobe was not even as revered on NT as people are acting like now.

During OJ Mayo’s rookie year there was a contingent of people in the NT NBA thread campaigning that he was better than Kobe.

I am 100 percent dead serious. It happened.

:lol:
Kobe was enemy number 1 on here until Bron started Bronin’ then he get all the hate from all east team fans he beat up on every year and the Lakers/Kobe stans.

Back
Top Bottom