The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Rashad Mccants was saying the same thing this morning on Gil’s arena. Only Ant and Reid can guard Luka. The rest are too small
d360f1a92837a6ce5727bdf549d70ddf.gif

Ant gotta switch it up tho. The downhill **** is getting too predictable. They just blitz him and he willingly gets taken out the game

It always seems like gafford ends up as a negative in the box scores

Eye test doesn’t match imo, but lively taking the starting job next season is a serious possibility if not inevitable

I like how they are starting Gafford and Lively finishes. They get about the same minutes, sub every 4-5 minutes so one is always fresh.

Its been great for them.

Just seent the schedule

Wolves Mavs play Friday, Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Monday

Don’t know if it’s always this pacing but thank you, silver for not wasting any time

Just seent the schedule

Don’t know if it’s always this pacing but thank you, silver for not wasting any time

They do this every other day scheduling for the Conference finals so that their is a game every night of the week.

Not mad at IT either.

Having damn near a week between games 2 and 3 last round was crazy.

They do this every other day scheduling for the Conference finals so that their is a game every night of the week.

Not mad at IT either.

Having damn near a week between games 2 and 3 last round was crazy.
It’s go time. I’ve stayed up for a number of these late games recently

Gotta savor the moments

Just seent the schedule

Got lucky the Stars are staggered on Mavs off nights.

Thank God we’re locked into 7:30 starts moving forward or my sleep schedule would’ve been shambles for two weeks.

Got lucky the Stars are staggered on Mavs off nights.

Thank God we’re locked into 7:30 starts moving forward or my sleep schedule would’ve been shambles for two weeks.
Bro I’m Ngl i am not a hockey fan but I always wonder if I’m about to hit traffic these days driving home

If maps tells me to take a certain route to avoid driving by the arena I assume it’s a hockey game lol

And also just seent their games will also be on tnt? Had no idea they did hockey

Bro I’m Ngl i am not a hockey fan but I always wonder if I’m about to hit traffic these days driving home

If maps tells me to take a certain route to avoid driving by the arena I assume it’s a hockey game lol

And also just seent their games will also be on tnt? Had no idea they did hockey
That whole downtown area a ****in zoo lately with the highway construction and the games constantly at the stadium. Never been more thankful to be old, washed and in the suburbs :lol: :smh:

TNT hockey coverage is wonderful.

It’s not really my thing but my wife and kid are all about it so I get sucked in… playoff hockey is a vibe for sure.

Watching this Brett favre welfare scandal documentary on TNT and they are doing a segment on him being a scumbag because he went from the packers to the Vikings. Interviewing fans with real hurt feelings...in a documentary about him steal millions from poor people 😂😂🤦🏾‍♂️

Watching this Brett favre welfare scandal documentary on TNT and they are doing a segment on him being a scumbag because he went from the packers to the Vikings. Interviewing fans with real hurt feelings...in a documentary about him steal millions from poor people 😂😂🤦🏾‍♂️
Watching too :lol: yeah don’t know why they went all the way to 2020 welfare part and then back to 2009 and did the Vikings segment tf lol

Back
Top Bottom