The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Maybe Kyrie vs Celtics in the finals would finally wake up Boston’s dead home playoff crowds. For real I don’t get why they've been so quiet this year. They’re always one of the loudest

He did. Good for him.

This series will be very interesting.
Tried to tell you

giphy (17).gif

Dropping that idiot Grant WillIiams was such a great move.
Thought it was a good risk reward trade at the time but it’s paid off even better than almost anyone could have expected

Washington is everything williams is but even more versatile on both ends of the court

I still think it’s crazy that he is actually a better defender than williams

Just need him to hit open 3’s and this series would look a lot different i.e. less rock fighty

Luka and Irving’s defense in the second half were very very good

Glad they stopped with that bs first half “defense”

Kidd has made some good choices and adjustments this whole playoff HIM HIM he’s no longer scape goaty

Playing hardy in the first half was bold as hell but he imo gave them a pretty damb good stretch

They gotta put Naz Reid on Luka. I’m serious. You need someone that is bigger than him and longer and his little shoulder bump doesnt create a large amount of separation. Naz is uniquely able to guard him i think. That said the screen roll game i think u gotta start going under. If lUka keeps getting ahead of the defender it doesn’t matter who’s on him

Back
Top Bottom