The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

It's kinda hilarious because all I've seen is one side point out his glaring flaws while understanding his impact + the floor he sets for a unit that got the team to where they are and one side that basically says Rudy is an idiot. If you think that's equally dumb on both ends then cool. I digress

One side: Gobert is not perfect, but they defend way better and outscore their opponents when he's on the court"

Other side: 4X DPOY????? LOL BENCH HIM FOR LINEUPS THAT SUCK

equally dumb discourse on both sides. 🤷‍♂️

Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat gonna have some words for you guys

crying-tears.gif

Habitual line crossers don't get the same amount of leeway as 1st time offenders, injustice I say!

Draymond just isn't interesting. You would assume he would be a good media guy but he just isn't I am sorry. Literally anyone else I have seen would be better on TNT right now, loved Chris Paul, even Pat Bev and Austin Rivers are way better on tv imo even though they are ESPN guys

I keep saying it, Udonis is real good. Too bad hes also ESPN.

Draymond just isn't interesting. You would assume he would be a good media guy but he just isn't I am sorry. Literally anyone else I have seen would be better on TNT right now, loved Chris Paul, even Pat Bev and Austin Rivers are way better on tv imo even though they are ESPN guys

Another note, ill take him over VC though. Dude is a snorefest. :lol:

The Rudy discourse is now dumb in both directions.

The anti-Rudy crowd went to far in trashing him during the Denver series.

But it’s maybe more ridiculous that we have people parsing through the defensive rating stats each game so they can make a case that 4-time DPOY wasn’t “the reason” the Wolves lost.
The Rudy haters are the ones that keep moving the goal post though. His team just beat the best player in the league with his team being better with him on the floor. Despite "experts" saying he couldn't: He's also playing with other bigs, and guarding on the perimeter when needed, two narratives that persisted up until a month ago.

Back
Top Bottom