The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

The Myles Turner/Luke Kornet thing could be a problem. Need Zinger back and to get some run later in the series

Celtics went through the East without having to play Embiid, Giannis/Dame, or Jimmy. If they don’t win it this year they gonna be sick.

This Celtics squad got to be top 5 most unwatchable teams of all time . Every game I watch of them this season has been a absolute drag
ZZzzZZZzzZZ

Shame they have such an easy road to the finals, would have loved to see even the Knicks over them

Just realized. I watched 3 of 4 teams that are in the conference finals play in person and only went to 2 games. Indy vs Dallas and Boston vs Dallas. Both were free tickets lower level tickets and the Indy game seats were 5 rows behind the goal. Im getting closer and closer to courtside seats

That leaves Minnesota...

Bring ya ***

That leaves Minnesota...

Bring ya ***
IMG_4195.jpeg

This Celtics squad got to be top 5 most unwatchable teams of all time . Every game I watch of them this season has been a absolute drag

For real, idk what it is with them, they are just not fun to watch?

That Knicks vs Indy series is probably gonna be the most entertaining series in the East. All the West series have been lit for the most part.

Siakam and Turner are getting guards in the paint on the switch every single possession.

Hali/McConnell gotta make sure the ball goes down there every single possession.

Back
Top Bottom