The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Rudy’s 1st stint in the 1st half - Mavs shot chart
IMG_1081.jpeg

His 2nd stint in the first half
IMG_1083.jpeg

He sits for 6 straight minutes in the first half and…..
IMG_1079.jpeg

He plays 23 minutes in the 2nd half, Mavs score 47 points before intentional fouls. Mavs build that late lead with several contested jumpers.

I get he’s an easy target but watch the games like you would any other :lol:

Minny has issues offensively - Not enough elbow touches for KAT at the very top of the list, especially with 1) Dallas doubling so you get an easy two on the ball and 2) Ant completely running out of gas at the end so he needs the help.

But in the Gobert minutes, they got more than enough stops to win the game

Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat in 3…2….1…

Teams that go to Game 7 have a pretty bad record in Game 1 of the following series. Figured this would be a game for the talking for Dallas.

Also crazy to see Irving make it back to these heights and in a good (seemingly) light

He was so many negative things not too long ago. Almost reached Antonio brown levels

AB torpedo'd a HOF career, lost millions of dollars and just filed for bankruptcy.

Myrie was wylin a bit but definitely not to that level.

AB torpedo'd a HOF career, lost millions of dollars and just filed for bankruptcy.

Myrie was wylin a bit but definitely not to that level.
There was question about if dude was going to retire. Or if he even cared about playing anymore

The fact it even got to that level is pretty far gone

All the political stuff on top of it. Weird times

I’d rather DJJ corner 3s and making the bigs make plays after blitzes beat me than let 2 of the best PNR players ever get to their spots because you’re in drop.

Its not all on Rudy but that vanilla coverage isn’t going to cut it
The only way Dallas scores enough points to beat you off contested jumpers …. is if you’re struggling to break 100, which is exactly what happened.

The only thing defensively they should be worried about is the Naz/KAT frontcourt, which also got destroyed in the Denver losses too. It’s a recurring issue now.

But offensively your two creators go 12/36. That’s where the majority of the film room creativity is going to go.

There was question about if dude was going to retire. Or if he even cared about playing anymore

The fact it even got to that level is pretty far gone

All the political stuff on top of it. Weird times
Yeah. I hear ya..and tbh some of Kyrie's stuff is self inflicted...but even then

But he never threw a bag of d**ks at his ex gf
dame2 (3).png

AB is a Generational crash out

Yeah. I hear ya..and tbh some of Kyrie's stuff is self inflicted...but even then

But he never threw a bag of d**ks at his ex gf
dame2 (3).png

AB is a Generational crash out
Well im pretty sure all of Irving’s problems were self inflicted

But yes the bag of d’s is unmatched for certain you’re right about that

Back
Top Bottom