The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Brazil should be a country that should be developing basketball talent. 200 million people. It’s US huge.

But they’re all screwed up. But Brazilians really like the NBA. They like basketball.

But Brazil just fell off really hard in 2010’s man.

311990876_6352409971454140_4560326535357324982_n.jpg

There isn't the same amount of interest and investment in these SA countries into leagues/youth development and getting the best coaching like there is in Europe.

The foundations and grassroots there are still lacking while European countries have been building and improving on theirs for the better part of 30 years now

Randle can’t play with Bron and AD. He adds nothing for rim protection and doesn’t help AD with guarding 5s. This trade stinks :lol:
Boys don’t read these days lol.

With Mr. Disabled on the sidelines the Lakers will need a pf.

They already have the brilliant lineup Pelinka put together with all the leftover guards of the league.

Can’t tell me he can’t make those pieces fit together :wink:

Lolakers problem isn’t defense & Randle is a bully on the boards.

Last edited:
They got real hoopers coming out of the Baltics and the Balkans now and I imagine those places as still not having the internet. I'm buying into it all.

This is a joke but it’s true. They’re the poorest in all of Europe but the Serb States don’t F around when it comes to athletes.

Brazil and Argentina don’t have excuse. Serbs are doing it.

And just exactly how can’t Randle play with those 2? Cats be talking out they *** a little too much before thinking.

Randle thrives without the ball ✔️. AD prefers to shoot jumpers instead of pound the paint? Ok, Randle is unstoppable 1on1 on the block ✔️. Keep his *** there.

Looking like some **** might fit after all. All they need is AD to man up and be the big they need him to be.

Brazil should be a country that should be developing basketball talent. 200 million people. It’s US huge.

But they’re all screwed up. But Brazilians really like the NBA. They like basketball.

But Brazil just fell off really hard in 2010’s man.
I’ve long found it interesting that India produces so few high level athletes despite having such a massive population. I understand some of the reasons, but it’s still a little wild to me that they aren’t more of a factor in the Olympic Games, etc. with all those people.

• Wow
Reactions: HIM
I think Luka and Jokic might be skewing people’s opinions of some of these countries as far as basketball talent. Unless you guys are expecting them to produce MVP-level talent every draft.

I remember when everyone expected to find Dirks out of Germany every year too :lol:

I’ve long found it interesting that India produces so few high level athletes despite having such a massive population. I understand some of the reasons, but it’s still a little wild to me that they aren’t more of a factor in the Olympic Games, etc. with all those people.

They’re pretty amazing at Cricket tho I think.

Just whatever is popular there.

Feel like their super rigid caste/class system within the society probably plays a huge role.

Only the wealthiest % of the population actually have access to sports development and playing competitively from a young age.

Most of these sports also just aren't all that popular there. The sport they do love they legit dominate in like cricket :lol:

Back
Top Bottom