The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

IMG_9788.png

it's not easy being a first option

defense has taken a hit, too
The final piece imo where he can be option 2 or 3
0DD527B7-850C-49C9-B12F-5F4C4E66B22C.jpeg

+ all the picks that are set to expire and be worthless soon. He def jealous of the bros uptown. And should just tell the Nets brass straight up he’s going to be with them whenever he gets the chance.

Everyone said the Knicks & Raps deal would never happen. This a new era tho so like KG says anything’s possible.

Want all our youts to thrive here but this win now model is not conducive to them staying in NY.

BIG FACTS

I truly enjoy being able to watch Joel "Not Good Enough" Embiid on a daily basis

I enjoyed him joking about "Stat Padding" in last night post game interview lolol he deff reads twitter dude such a troll :rofl::rofl:

what i really like from this embiid is the hustle for rebounds this season - Nick Nurse stuck that in his head i feel like

He's still in the group of "show me in the playoffs" but the fact that he's getting 34.8PPG while averaging only 3.86 minutes in the 4th is amazing.

nmm62ciky6ac1.png

Also, by design Maxey takes it easy during the first half and steps it up at the end of the game. I think it's by Nurse's design as he knows if Embiid gets involved early, he will be effective in all other aspects of the game.

Seems to be working.

I heard Nate Duncan mention this on a pod.

Was the small ball Golden state era an aberration?

Seems like playing big is more viable than ever, and there are multiple contenders with two big lineups.

looking at the history of the NBA the

Houston Rockets, Cavs, Warriors style teams with non center line ups dominating the title picture

is a brief exception and not like the future evolution of the game like it seems many were predicting.

Seems like playing big is more viable than ever, and there are multiple contenders with two big lineups.

Houston Rockets, Cavs, Warriors style teams with non center line ups dominating the title picture

is a brief exception and not like the future evolution of the game like it seems many were predicting.
Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23

rumors have it Sixers are targeting Siakam again

i truly dont even know what i exactly want for this team at the moment

was never really the type to have fake trade scenarios in my head so im drawing big blanks

was never really the type to have fake trade scenarios in my head so im drawing big blanks
Getting into another Tobias Harris situation. Trade assets for him and then have to re-sign him to a big five year contract in the summer.

Time is a flat circle.

Bigs can legit shoot now so that **** is done with.

Seems like a bad fit tbh.

Siakiam I think is going to fetch less in a trade the contract plus he's a tough fit with the lack of shooting.

I don't know...Siakim looked good with Barnes and the new Knicks players. I have a strong feeling that Masai will try to keep Siakim. He seems to have a preference to stay in Toronto unless some team blows Masai away with an offer (likely won't happen as Paskal won't commit to any team until the summer).

It’ll always depend on where the superstar talent is, and how well those teams are built around that superstar.

You’re not getting away with small ball against a healthy Nuggets team or this version of Embiid & Philly.

But a true center who can score 30 a night in the playoffs is rare, and a well-built team around that player is even more rare.

There were no centers/teams like that in the 2010s, which is why Miami was comfortable having Bosh at the 5, and why today a guy like AD at the 5 is great except in that matchup

The final piece imo where he can be option 2 or 3
0DD527B7-850C-49C9-B12F-5F4C4E66B22C.jpeg

+ all the picks that are set to expire and be worthless soon. He def jealous of the bros uptown. And should just tell the Nets brass straight up he’s going to be with them whenever he gets the chance.

Everyone said the Knicks & Raps deal would never happen. This a new era tho so like KG says anything’s possible.

Want all our youts to thrive here but this win now model is not conducive to them staying in NY.

Honest question, even if you get someone like Mikals' caliber. You still have Julius running the show and what's the level of confidence that you will go far in the playoffs with Randle?

His 3 ball is terrible but the lights won’t ever be too bright for him like they will be for Tobias. If the deal is there you do it.

He’s a heady guy, he knows how to cut when guys help off him. He’s not gonna just spot up.

Just keep Tobi

Back
Top Bottom