The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

51Gv0dUldtL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

with the hurley rumor going to the lakers it can definitely happen... didnt donovan leave the gators after winning back to back chips? he didnt leave the year after but he left later on...if the money is right these coaches will leave college ball and join the nba even if they have a good thing going...obviously theres a few exceptions like coach k who didn't want to leave duke
Went to the Magic in 2007 after going back to back then got cold feet and retreated back to Florida until he left for the Thunder.

1000005860.jpg

So I’m a little lost. Was the jj ddick stuff just a smokescreen? Cause that seemed to be the lock now book they about to hire another guy

Interested to see some of the (initial) defensive matchups tonight.

Been wondering if they’d actually put Tatum on Lively/Gafford and Zingus/Horf on PJ.

I’d also probably start Jrue on Luka and Brown on Cryrie.

Some of the Lob City Clippers should do podcast where they just watch episodes of Clipped and comment on what’s real, exaggerated and/or totally fake. That I would partake in.

I knew Tatum was corny when he sent that text to Kobes old cell number and then proceeded to play like garbage in the finals. I know Bean was shaking his head from above smh.

Last edited:
The magic man has spoken!

Great, Klutch now has Magic’s ghost writer in on the subterfuge.

Just like when Magic/SAS said he had never he had never spoke to Bron up until free agency. Then they pulled that interview with magic, bird, Bron and Melo. Everyone was moonwalking like the original MJ.

1717682413529.png

MOUNTAIN JERSEYS :pimp:

Did some reading about the Jazz unis situation.

For the '24 - '25 season the Jazz will only be rocking the last two unis (their new black statement uni and the same city uni from the '23 - '24).

In '25 - '26 they will be rocking the complete new set (first three unis with a new city uni to replace the one they'd have been rocking for two straight seasons at that point).

Explains why they have two purple unis in that pic.

Back
Top Bottom