The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

I wouldn't resign if I was him, he already declined an extension we offered before the all star break.

We're a team stuck in rebuild and contention which is annoying. If we pick up Scoot, we'd be even more undersized if we want to build around him, Ant and Sharpe.

And then there's the question with Dame fitting in all this. We just an organization lacking in direction :smh:

Dame is keeping Portland hostage. If you draft Scoot, you’ll probably have to evaluate trading Ant for more rebuilding pieces. A team like the Nets could use someone like that.

Was driving listening to the local sports station here in Portland during the lottery. I was hopeful for getting the #1 pick but third isn’t bad. Package that with Simons for a trade to bring in someone hopefully. And don’t have to worry about Portlands history of drafting bigs guys at #1.
Me and my boys were so hyped when we were top 4 instead of getting that projected 5th.

Had a friend drop $10 on Blazers getting 1st pick at +800 odds :lol:

You don't think we gonna keep Ant? He ain't getting the green light he gets here anywhere else and we just signed him to a 4 year deal.

TtGYgF2.png

Someone's getting reprimanded and at the worst fired over this game and shot clock issue. Welcome to the big show, you don't get to host Conference Finals often, soooo

Back
Top Bottom