The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Pistons lucky they caught a raps team going through a trade. That streak would've kept on going :lol:

PG’s jumper is ****in gorgeous.. clips really saved their season trading for harden. Team is clicking and playing great hoop. Props to their GM

Warriors back to being cellar dwellers, like the NBA should be.
1704951634471.gif

Impressive as hell that this young Toronto team didn’t lose to the LA nightlife last night. Def thought this was going to be a blowout. Especially after how they lost to the Lakers

Crazy to see a league where bron, kd, and Steph are barely in playoff contention

Possibly close to "End of an era"
Let’s have them all go out at the same time (obviously Steph last) so I don’t feel it individually.

I don’t know what the personal issue was that kept Wiggins out but I’m not surprised he is playing like this, I’m surprised he played like he did in 2022.

He ain’t ever been this bad :lol:. He’s legit THE worst player in the league, statistically. Not engaged at all. Completely out of it. It low key may be worse than Ben Simmons ****. He ain’t have heart before, but he was still productive and could sleep walk into 17ppg. Now, he may not get you 5 points a night. And he’s -20 every game, and doesn’t even need to play 20 minutes. It’s strange

Wiggins still going through some personal things. I’m not gonna pile on. Hope he grts through it. May need to take a full season off and get his mind right.

Wiggins still going through some personal things. I’m not gonna pile on. Hope he grts through it. May need to take a full season off and get his mind right.

na that’s not okay. basketball is a refuge. no matter what someone going thru bball court is wheee you let it out

Reactions: HIM
Back
Top Bottom