The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Going through the thread during the game, I had no clue everyone hated the Celtics that much. No compliments at all for Jaylen’s game tying 3 :lol:
Tough shot but pascal was just standing there. Put a damn hand up. This generation thinks u need foul while up 3 instead of playing defense smh

Tough shot but pascal was just standing there. Put a damn hand up. This generation thinks u need foul while up 3 instead of playing defense smh
The Cs are one of if not the most prolific 3 point shooting team in the history of the sport.

The Pacers are the #24 defense in the league.

Pacers should absolutely 100% foul when up 3.

I'm reading these pages baffled. Tatum has stinkers sometimes but choosing last night's game to slander him is wild. I guess he should've shot 6-24.

Not enough aura unfortunately. Antics aren't hitting. Tatum might just not do it for them in the looks category.

The Cs are one of if not the most prolific 3 point shooting team in the history of the sport.

The Pacers are the #24 defense in the league.

Pacers should absolutely 100% foul when up 3.
Well yeah if theyre not gonna put a hand up anything is better than just giving him the shot.

I still prefer trusting my defense intentionally fouling when up is playing scared.

Took one game for my point to be proven :lol:

People were ready to go to war for Ant because I pointed out that he shot 6-24 but Tatum is free game :lol:

I've been talking about this thread bias for years and I'm glad people are finally opening their eyes to the double standards that exist.

Well yeah if theyre not gonna put a hand up anything is better than just giving him the shot.

I still prefer trusting my defense intentionally fouling when up is playing scared.
I'll defend Carlisle last night because I think it was too fast for Siakam to foul Brown in the corner.

But they've been burned and almost burned a couple times already not fouling up three in these playoffs vs the Bucks (game three) and Knicks (game three)

Id be shocked if boston won it all with that weak of a bench

The Celtics depth, which had all those great stats from the 30 pt win games, looks like trash.

Hate to see it but not really
So the wolves should automatically win the title then by your logic

Mavs pacers and Celtics have inferior benches to them

The inadvertent excuses for the Celtics who still have 2 all stars ( should be 3), 2 All defensive nbaers is mind bottling

Going through the thread during the game, I had no clue everyone hated the Celtics that much. No compliments at all for Jaylen’s game tying 3 :lol:

More so these C’s type boring with bland personalities to match. Effective but boring. And JB prolly the most unlikeable guy on the team.

Back
Top Bottom