The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Embiid and this only three days into the season is
mjlol (1) (1).png

How is it that Zubac has 14 points and 17 rebounds and 5 blocks with Anthony Davis playing center?

Not once did Zu ever put up numbers remotely close to that against the Lakers when Mcgee and Howard were playing center in 2020
Screenshot_20221020-231004_Chrome.jpg

That's all we need to know about the Lakers' desperate need for a starting caliber center like Myles Turner.

No way AD can play the 5 all season long. He will wear down.

Last edited:
Ham during post game: "I'm happy. We're trending in the right direction. "

Translation: "The more we lose, the closer we are to trading Westbrook so I can get the center I need to allow AD to slide to the 4 so that AD no longer gets worked by Zubac. I can't even imagine what Lopez, Giannis, Portis, and Ibaka would do to wear down AD. I would know."

If Russ is getting traded, its going to be for a Big.
Guaranteed.

It probably shouldn't be. The lakers need a wing that can hit an open shot.

Troy Brown who's hurt right now could actually be of service to them. He's at least shot league average from 3 before and is tall.

Ham's biggest issue right now IMO is that all of his 'talent' players are short and all of is mobile wing type guys (Gabriel, JTA) are not good offensive players.

You guys aren’t in any position to pick and choose.

The best you can do is Julius.

You know it and I know it.
They might be depending how the Wemby/Scott sweepstakes play out. Lots sellin' 😂

And stop trying to ship Julius. He's getting back to his old self 🤗

It probably shouldn't be. The lakers need a wing that can hit an open shot.

Troy Brown who's hurt right now could actually be of service to them. He's at least shot league average from 3 before and is tall.

Ham's biggest issue right now IMO is that all of his 'talent' players are short and all of is mobile wing type guys (Gabriel, JTA) are not good offensive players.
Wing depth as well as 3-point shooting are definitely on thr needs list

But a starting caliber center who can defend thr paint and stretch the floor and allow AD to slide to the 4 is a bigger need imo (for reasons mentioned in my previous posts a few minutes ago).

But I get what you're saying for sure. Lakers got too many 6'2" guards

Does Pat Riley still hate LeBron?
Can see Pat take Russ to get rid of Lowry and Duncan, they’re eating a lot of cap space and it’s just this season for Westbrook
lolowry is this season and the next and Duncan was riding the bench in the playoffs, he’d be the lakers best 3 point shooter

Throw in Dedmon and it’s a meh trade
Would have to wait a bit though since you can’t trade Dedmon yet

Dude went 0-11 and still probably thinks hes starting pg material
Lebron just gonna shut it down when he passes Kareem, Lakers record gonna be 25-57

Pancreatic cancer is horrifying. As most of yall know im going through cancer treatment for the past year (Hodgkins) and in this time ive learned about a bunch of different cancers and pancreatic is probably the most unforgiving. My aunt died from it 2 years ago as well, treatments stopped working and she flew back home to the Philippines to live out her last few weeks. Died shortly after the New Years. Sad man.

RIP TB

Horrible disease. I lost my dad to it a few weeks ago and he was a tough man. Still feels surreal to me. He was diagnosed in January. They tend to say when symptoms begin and then pancreatic cancer is found it’s often too late. And he was getting treatment at one of the best facilities in the entire world. It’s just an awful sickness.

Stay strong man. Keep living your life intentionally. If you ever need an ear feel free to PM.

Back
Top Bottom