The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

312492261_6351437888218015_5267263838800080246_n.jpg

eu96lil5d3v91.jpg

Last edited:
Being scapegoated for the guy who is in his prime and supposedly the guy who was gonna do the heavy lifting being pedestrian

It’s a 2 way street. Rust doesn’t do himself any favors with his lack of accountability. But that man’s hair is thinning and he’s getting into with home fans. It’s already ugly and we still got 80 games left of this.

Whew 2 games down, just hear for all the excitement that is going to come out of this for the Lakers. LeBron so done with this team, he got two goals on his dartboard. Pass Kareem and last until son makes it to the league. He took down that bring a real championship off the board years ago.

You're putting this loss on AD?
No, eye test tells me that he balled. The issue is that the timeline of this team was very dependent on him becoming HIM and its not happened. So much so that we’re still looking at the Lakers through the lense of being a Bron mercenary team.

Easy to blame Russell Westbrook in a vacuum but the larger issue at play is that he’s kind of a fraud. You can’t tell me you’d feel confident having that guy be the feature player on your team.

No, eye test tells me that he balled. The issue is that the timeline of this team was very dependent on him becoming HIM and its not happened. So much so that we’re still looking at the Lakers through the lense of being a Bron mercenary team.

Easy to blame Russell Westbrook in a vacuum but the larger issue at play is that he’s kind of a fraud. You can’t tell me you’d feel confident having that guy be the feature player on your team.
I don't really think AD is the larger issue. Russ is just not a good basketball player anymore, definitely not on this team in this role. He didn't trade for himself so that's not on him and the fans are OD but other than that he deserves whatever blame he gets for his play and attitude

Zu/AD sat down, the other team immediately went on a run :lol: driving to the rim repeatedly

Both teams are gonna be experimenting with the backup center lineups all season long.

I’d give Diabate some run, but Clippers may even have to reach out to Whiteside or Tristan. Even see if Cody Zeller is healthy.

Cousins still has a pulse too.

It’s just none of their small ball lineups were particularly good last year. I don’t think they’ll be viable.

I’d be surprised if both Nunn & Bev miss everything in the same game again, in the regular season at least.

Russ still can provide immense value and play a ton of minutes as a backup guard. Playing only when 1 of Bron/AD are resting.

But him on the court with both Bron & AD will never work & should never be a late game lineup.

And all Bron at the 5 lineups suck. Every single one.

Ham’s a bright guy. There’s no “adjustments” you can make with either of those lineups. They’re just not an option.

Back
Top Bottom