The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

in a game that has dame, jokic, mpj who the hell would have known that it would be a simons vs bones game?

this kid simons GOOD

but the prayer hands tattoo he has is :sick: :lol: :lol: goodness gracious them hands look like a pregnant woman’s swollen feet

Simons going nuclear
The one true Ant.

67e688ac-a715-4140-b4a5-7a31a587c494-a13aca8d-ba39-4b8b-9801-45f919417517-ser-erryk-cargyll-stealing-viseryss-crown-copy.jpg

in a game that has dame, jokic, mpj who the hell would have known that it would be a simons vs bones game?
Anyone that suffered through watching the majority of the worst Blazers season in a decade last year :lol: :smh:

Simons has superstar potential and its ****ing amazing watching him come into his own.

Anyone that suffered through watching the majority of the worst Blazers season in a decade last year :lol: :smh:

Simons has superstar potential and its ****ing amazing watching him come into his own.

a few years ago i remember dame was on a podcast talking about what he saw in simons. i think he was hella frustrated with his lack of PT and dame told him to be patient and that he’d get his chance. dope to see it coming together for him

:lol: Allen Payne been around bruh.
Yes i just never knew his name. Could have named other projects, maybe A Different World or The Paynes lol but that episode of Fresh Prince was just on like yesterday. Paynes character had a son so Will let him win in their matchup so the scout would give him the opportunity to go to college and provide for his little man’s

Ben Simmons and Russell Westbrook both need to join Lethal Shooters clientele list. And maybe get hypnotized to be confident by a neck romancer

Let’s put the “in the zone” theory to test. I fully expect Simons to repeat what he did in the 3rd now in the 4th quarter.

Back
Top Bottom