The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

150K fine for public trade demand 1687998794830.png
Trying to think when the last player to do this? AD?

If they all go through Woj or Shams they pretty much skate on this right?

Trying to think when the last player to do this? AD?

If they all go through Woj or Shams they pretty much skate on this right?

“Person acting with authority on behalf of a player” is murky to me but players should skate in most cases like Chris Haynes (Dame mouthpiece), helicopter parents (Lonzo, Tobi’s Pops), etc. Still a wild inclusion. Dame was moving smart by not making his request :lol:

Anthony Edwards left Klutch too

Word is Rich Paul might be looking to sell/be acquired. Would be a huge come up.
Ant and OG ( and Trae) came with Omar Wilkes when Klutch acquired Octagon. Wilkes left for Fanatics recently so they naturally left.

Ant and OG ( and Trae) came with Omar Wilkes when Klutch acquired Octagon. Wilkes left for Fanatics recently so they naturally left.

Trae also represented by Wilkes no? They lost 2 of their biggest clients and a power agent. Something is up there.

Trae also represented by Wilkes no? They lost 2 of their biggest clients and a power agent. Something is up there.
2 of their biggest?

Who do you think OG & Ant are? :lol:

You tryna find a round about way to **** on Rich & Klutch?Folks keep breaking down why they left and you keep find an agenda to push cause Rich won’t let his clients sign w/ the Knicks.:lol:

2 of their biggest?

You tryna find a round about way to **** on Rich & Klutch?Folks keep breaking down why they left and you keep find an agenda to push cause Rich won’t let his clients sign w/ the Knicks.:lol:

You're acting like I got nothing better to do than to **** on Klutch because of the Knicks. They've been in the news recently and so I brought it up. I dont push agendas.

A quick google shows OG Ant Trae Lebron AD Zach Lavine. Yea I'd include the 3 that left as some of their bigger clients.

2 of their biggest?

FVV bout to sign for 40 mil a year but dudes keep implying Klutch is dead in here

You're acting like I got nothing better to do than to **** on Klutch because of the Knicks. They've been in the news recently and so I brought it up. I dont push agendas.

A quick google shows OG Ant Trae Lebron AD Zach Lavine. Yea I'd include the 3 that left as some of their bigger clients.
Garland and fox on max contracts. Supermax for fox next season I think

Back
Top Bottom