The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

I got 12 minutes of proof you are out your mind

That vid don't show he's the better player.

1694548232342.png

And Dirk had Michael Finely, Nash and Nick Van Exel in that series y'all keep bringing up.

1694548232342.png

And Dirk had Michael Finely, Nash and Nick Van Exel in that series y'all keep bringing up.
What do they have to do with KG getting outplayed and then ducking defensive fades too? Chauncey and Wally matched nash and fins production and efficiency. KG shot 42% from the field. He didn’t do his job

Did you watch the video? Chauncey said that man was getting cooked. Run those playoff numbers too for their respective careers please

Last edited:
Kpj is done. Once the photos and vids leak, career is cooked even if he ain't in jail already

1694548232342.png

They had a playoff series head to head. Both with similar teams.

IMG_2531.jpeg

IMG_2530.jpeg

Dirk cooked KG. Straight up. Swept him. He outplayed KG by that much. Those teams are similar in talent right there at that point in time. Similar production from 2nd and 3rd options too.

Played good defense too.

Dirk was a massive Bucket

But also a massive CONE

KG was formidable on both ends of the floor

tough choice, great comparison

As a unit they looked defeated in that game 6 as soon as the ball tipped.

I was surprised at that from a reigning champion.

This guy in particular was leading the “effort”. He had NONE of the energy he had in game 5.

Hes blowing hot air in this interview :lol:

As long as Draymond is not playing THE LAKERS/LEBRON in the playoffs, then I got faith him in.

It’s really wild he be actually selling tho, in that specific instance. Crazy

Back
Top Bottom