The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Memphis needs to just accept the gap year and acquire a high pick. Draft a high level prospect or trade the pick for established help.
Blessing in disguise. You scratch & claw to make the play-in advance & there’s a chance you end up with Denver, or even the Lakers first round :lol:

Playoffs last year shows they need pieces even with Ja. A high draft pick would really help them.

They’ll be around 7 games out with 57 games left, so absolutely not mathematically impossible. But the West is so deep.

They’re realistically leaping only Golden State/Houston or the Pelicans if Zion gets hurt again (he still doesn’t look in shape :smh: )

Ja also has to stay healthy obviously. His playing style has made that impossible.

I don’t think Memphis makes it
Lakers were in a similar boat last season. They had to play like .600+ ball the rest of the way and even then had the luck of the Mavs/Blazers/Jazz waving white flags and Pelicans/T'Wolves being hit with injuries to sneak in.

Blessing in disguise. You scratch & claw to make the play-in advance & there’s a chance you end up with Denver, or even the Lakers first round :lol:

Playoffs last year shows they need pieces even with Ja. A high draft pick would really help them.
They've had some bad gaffes lately. Trading Melton for the pick that became Roddy (I like him though) because they liked Konchar so much, letting Brooks and Slow-Mo walk for nothing, Ziaire Williams, Kennedy Chandler and LaRavia picks. Tough sledding moving forward.

Buddy is built like Robert Traylor and Rodney Rodgers. And he’s shorter than both. 6’6” 280+ has never been a sustainable NBA body type….

Rodney had to cut weight

i wonder who leaked that presser

these trickling attempts to fat shame zion are gonna lead him to nyc where there's nowhere to eat

Buddy is built like Robert Traylor and Rodney Rodgers. And he’s shorter than both. 6’6” 280+ has never been a sustainable NBA body type….

Rodney had to cut weight

Zion was 285 when he came into the league. He’s easily 3 bills plus now

Not saying Zion’s shape and conditioning isn’t a problem because it clearly is, but I think part of what we saw with him last night was being overwhelmed by the moment.

I’ve seen enough Pels games with him playing to feel he was unusually low energy and defensively clueless against the Lakers.

Not saying Zion’s shape and conditioning isn’t a problem because it clearly is, but I think part of what we saw with him last night was being overwhelmed by the moment.

I’ve seen enough Pels games with him playing to feel he was unusually low energy and defensively clueless against the Lakers.
Naw, he’s just not interested on being on the Pelicans. But definitely not an excuse.

muck it all up i said

1702072835658.png

1702072847848.png

:emoji_handshake:
WASHED KING WASHED KING

Attachments

• 1702072820408.png
    1702072820408.png
    34 KB · Views: 7
The warm sodas in the bathroom is still the funniest thing ole girl said about Zion.

Imagine you go to you homeboy's house. You ask to use the bathroom. You go in here and you see a 24 pack of Pepsi just chilling next to the toilet. Half the sodas are gone, and there are Snickers wrappers in the trash bin. :lol:

When you pron star sugar baby telling you that your eating is outta control, might be time dial it back a bit

Back
Top Bottom