The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

harden and klay both jumped in the time machine and unwashed themselves for tonite.. both dudes hoopin like it's the 2015 WCF all over again

warriors-come-out-to-play-the-warriors.gif

Looney on fumes out there. Check engine light status

carburetor done, gasket blown, exhaust blowing out fumes.. i love loon but that man needs some PTO. his ironman streak has to stop if he's gonna be able to play after the all star break.

warriors have run him into the ground after years of playing him as the small ball 5, and it looks terrible when draymond isn't in there to bear some of the brunt of 7 footers

Yea he’s good. He could be a solid player in this league.

Now I understand why danger style danger style has him as his avy.

I had no idea who he was. I was like who is this guy in his avy? :lol:

A lot of warriors' fans were upset that they took Podz over Whitmore. For a minute, I was in that boat too but then realized that Cam would've just rotted on the bench behind Wiggs and Kuminga.

Podz has proved a lot of those folks wrong. He's filled played that Donte Divencenzo/GP2 role off the bench really well. Hella pesky on defense, smart ball handler, and rebounds well. Kid was a shooter in college so I trust that'll come for him in due time. Probably won't be a star but if he can turn into a Josh Hart type of player, that'd be huge for the warriors.

that said, steph curry has been *** cheeks in the 4th quarter lately :sick: :frown:

Back
Top Bottom