The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

good to see Scoot flashing some elite athleticism.
Acceleration on some of these plays looks much more like the guy we saw in the G-League.

My goodness, he moves just like Westbrook. If he can turn into an efficient version of Westbrook. Watch out.

Worst thing to ever happen to the Hawks was that fluky ECF appearance.

main-qimg-bbb6bbac6902fffb337890e6cf26fb70

another amazing SGA game wasted by development minutes for scrubs (Dieng who by the way is the tallest player in the nba to have 0 blocks in over 100+ minutes) and continuing to play him without other ball handlers when teams are trapping. Mans is literally getting efficient 35+ nightly playing the game on hard mode. Coach D, who has said before he doesn't value lineup data and it shows, continues to throw ****ty combinations out there that don't work and bench Wiggins whenever he is being too successful and for some reason Micic is DNP-CD nightly

Post the pics of Embiid wearing sketchers. I'll wait.

I was under the impression he had signed, not that it was a rumor.

Appreciate you correcting me, as pettily as possible. :lol:

Hopefully we can find common ground in Skechers, like Crocs, are terrible and no one other than children should be wearing them.

Everyone is really taking Nurkic’s (sarcastic) comments on Draymond and running with it like this is some mental health issue :lol:

Maybe he’s just an ******* that hasn’t really been held accountable previously. I don’t know why we need to make this a bigger issue.
it a cop out
THEY know what THEY are doing

remember how THEY gave him an extra week of vacation after the poole incident

Hope Morey didn’t lie to ‘rese and promise him something that he’s not willing to actually offer him in the summer. Really wanna see him stay in Philly

Back
Top Bottom