The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

If twitter was around in the 90’s I wonder if Jordan would’ve been meat riding other players as hard as y’all’s goat does. It’s gone past pathetic and entered the realm of disgusting

I guess Zion is really guzzling sprites regularly

not sprites pal
LOOK at this Zion Williamson Commercial 😂😂 - YouTube

Top 5 shooter.
There’s the top 5 shooters in the game and then there’s 30. That’s not even up for debate and hasn’t been for a long time.

I will say that amongst the greats (which he is) he’s the least clutch in that class. nevertheless he’s in that class.

This narrative is bs. He’s an average nba defender at worst. He’s a solid defender on average for being a small point.
brother did u see how he was picked apart in the finals against a healthy kyrie? :lol:
they would pick and roll until they could get steph on defense and destroy him

brother did u see how he was picked apart in the finals against a healthy kyrie? :lol:
they would pick and roll until they could get steph on defense and destroy him

How come they couldn’t get him outta there with 5 fouls last night and they had a whole quarter plus ot…and kyrie??? Probably the hardest defensive assignment 1 on 1 you can get? That’s your example?

How come they couldn’t get him outta there with 5 fouls last night and they had a whole quarter plus ot
bad coaching

what kinda inept coach would not put him on the block when u have him with 5 fouls smh
hes bbq chicken
and thats okay
hes a shooter
not a goat

every goat has amazing defense
kareem
shaq
mike
kobe
bron

every goat has amazing defense
kareem
shaq
mike
kobe
bron

Agreed. Steph offensive package is so prolific he can be an average defender and you can’t deny him amongst the best. If you do it’s just hate. I’m not saying he’s amazing on defense but he’s not absolute garbage that’s a false narrative

Agreed. Steph offensive package is so prolific he can be an average defender and you can’t deny him amongst the best. If you do it’s just hate. I’m not saying he’s amazing on defense but he’s not absolute garbage that’s a false narrative
dude, he gets head hunted on the P+R every playoff series.

HE IS THE MISSMATCH on the floor for GSW.

Yes he's food.

It's ok man, doesn't take away from him being one of the greatest offensive players of all time.

Don't die on this hill man, NOT LIKE THIS

dude, he gets head hunted on the P+R every playoff series.

HE IS THE MISSMATCH on the floor for GSW.

Yes he's food.

It's ok man, doesn't take away from him being one of the greatest offensive players of all time.

Don't die on this hill man, NOT LIKE THIS

So it’s all about defense all of the sudden. Yes they targeted him on p&rs in the finals, what’s his record in the finals? You can’t impact the way modern day basketball is played entirely and not be amongst the greats. I’m not saying he’s better than Jordan or that he’s the goat

Back
Top Bottom