The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

590b245f-d6d4-44c2-a916-3605c7bff8b9_text.gif

Hard to show off your kicks collection when you planted on the bench. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

during this time its usually all role players getting traded today... still its an exciting day especially if your favorite team gets a good player... even though these players get paid a ton it has to suck to get traded all the time

They’ll be in the mix to go to the WCF this year if Myrie is upright. Upgraded that front court from family men. Sucks losing out on Brunson but they didn’t sit on their hands.

They can’t get ANY better than they are right now.

This is it.

It’s just facts bro. They don’t have ANYTHING left to improve.

there's definitely gonna be some disgruntled "superstars" at the end of the season
the "old" guard is changing with other teams experiencing success

I’ve said it before in here, but it’s clear most of you don’t really watch Hornets games. And why would you? :lol:

PJ is feast or famine, and it’s usually a feast in a meaningless blowout. Then he’ll go silent for a week or two. Gordon Hayward is a shell of his former self, made of glass and isn’t a meaningful vet presence in the locker room. Maybe it’s just a case of a bad situation/fit in Charlotte, but I really don’t see it with either of those guys. Glad they’re gone and that Mitch did some actual GMing and got back decent returns.

Just need that Steph homecoming to make the Curry cypher complete… :nerd::nerd:

I like Royce as a budget 3/D guy, 30 y/o, still got something left in the tank. Has some play-making ability too. Shooting is hot and cold, but Suns needed a bit more defensive-minded guys

there's definitely gonna be some disgruntled "superstars" at the end of the season
the "old" guard is changing with other teams experiencing success
and this is why the lakers may not make any moves today
theyll have 3 FRP's to use in the summer

I like Royce as a budget 3/D guy, 30 y/o, still got something left in the tank. Has some play-making ability too. Shooting is hot and cold, but Suns needed a bit more defensive-minded guys
Kind of think the Suns can still get bullied against a team like the Nuggets, maybe the Lakers (hold your laughs pls).

Back
Top Bottom