The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

A nets fan was looking for advice and my comment seems to be trending :lol:
0F590A8E-1717-4368-9271-C0F7644B08FA.jpeg

I have no idea what those awards mean but it’s clear the sub hates Ben :rofl:

61BBE036-4478-45FA-9E95-DF312689FA66.jpeg
whoa. sixers subreddit hates Ben Simmons :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anthony Davis looks like he's still a DPOY level guy.

If the Lakers could get Myles Turner and Terry Rozier feel like that team would be really good.

How many games, before the inevitable Nets/Simmons clash?

I say 12

I don't think there will be a clash.

Just a slow motion realization and eventually resignation to the fact that he's totally broken mentally.

something not right with that dude, and im not sure its fixable.

Cavs held up extremely well last year.

I’m actually surprised nobody has gotten Turner by now. With his 3 ball he’s a plug & play guy. Fits with anyone, anywhere, any system.

Add a big like Turner & another scoring guard & IMO y’all would be capable of beating anyone.

Cleveland bigs were willing to defend on the perimeter. Wade and lauri gave effort. Bron isn’t trying on the perimeter. No shade but he conceded several 3s the other night to jamychal green.

Cavs held up extremely well last year.

I’m actually surprised nobody has gotten Turner by now. With his 3 ball he’s a plug & play guy. Fits with anyone, anywhere, any system.

Add a big like Turner & another scoring guard & IMO y’all would be capable of beating anyone.
There's certainly reason for the Lakers trading for Turner and Hield. But the fit on offense might be a slog and will Turner play at the end of games?

Said in another thread, I don’t expect the Clippers to get off to a blazing start. Going to take a while for them to get re-acclimated to playing with Kawhi, incorporating Wall and figure out rotations.

Won’t be surprised if we lose tonight.

Cleveland bigs were willing to defend on the perimeter. Wade and lauri gave effort. Bron isn’t trying on the perimeter. No shade but he conceded several 3s the other night to jamychal green.
Can still work with Bron resting on that end, Harden’s Rockets at their best is another example.

Turner & AD are more than capable of defending in space, Pat Bev is obviously a high motor guy. Most importantly all 3 of these guys communicate.

Then you just need 1 more guy who can at least give more effort than Russ, which is a VERY low threshold to clear.

Then they’d be a true darkhorse

Back
Top Bottom