The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-1 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

308069537_6349054981789639_7640427338830932070_n.jpg
Game happened like 12 hours ago. When was this meme made and how much discussion do they expect

Lakers still have terrible perimeter defense in all these scenarios.

Offensively can’t Thomas Bryant do all the things Turner can?

Bryant would have to be on the floor. He is already hurt and I believe he is out for at least a month already.

2nd youngest team in nba history (2nd to last years team)

Lets goooo a-friend a-friend

I think they are the second youngest in the League this year though, are you sure about youngest in HISTORY?
I forget which team I was watching in PRESEASON but is was said they were the youngest in the LEAGUE this year.

We have a pretty decent squad.
Very disappointing that we lost Chet right away.
I'm tired of them rotating our BIGS, all of them are decent and none have got a real chance to START(for the last 3-4 years too)

Kenrich starting C last night. Man what.

Maybe thats right. I thought it was history but again Moose and Favors would have bought that average way up. I got tickets to the opener, upper levels though so trying to flip them for face then buy 1 lower level ticket which are starting around $34

Armada Armada you got Bally? How’d you watch the game?

I have no idea how Trae & Murray looked :lol:

Nah **** Bally sports I just used the magic of the internet

Trae and Murray looked good I never felt like they were gonna get in each other way like that. Murray knows how to play off ball he has before it’s Trae that’s really gotta learn it. But it was a lot of positive signs then can coexist just fine both 20+ and 10 guys but they get it in different ways and I like the way Nate staggered them too. The biggest ones to benefit if things go as expected will be Collins and Hunter. Two dudes who know how to run **** should make their lives a lot easier

There's no way. We are comically bad.

-foe
It’s a classic case of trying to reverse jinx his team.

Clippers hangin another banner tonight FOR SURE. If gambling was easy to do online these days I would put 1000 bucks on clippers winning with zero hesitation

Back
Top Bottom