The Official NBA Thread

Cali and Florida is full of nothing but fair weather fans for all sports
Outside of real dudes on NT like tupac003 tupac003 nako xl nako xl MVP MVP my only personal encounter with fans in those places has been negative. Makes me mad because teams like the Lakers and Warriors have such strong traditions of winning and success that they should have better fans at their games or not price out the real fan. Watching Kim K eye down LeBron in the Warriors series made me legit want to throw up. No one wants to see these celebs that don't care posting up at the games for likes on social media

Cali and Florida is full of nothing but fair weather fans for all sports
yes-no.gif

i remember watching that game. if i recall, klay who had already been sidelined visited him and gave him some encouraging words.

Correct. They talked about it during the broadcast tonight. Said Murray really appreciated what Klay said to him.

why say it’s the first time if it already happened in 2021? why not just say it’s the second time? These low iq tweeters sometimes

ESPN will make up the dumbest stats so it’s the “first” time something happened. Baseball is the absolute worst. “First time on July 13th that a left handed batter hit three pop flys to right field at 5:18PM”

This ratings concern trolling is weird. Who cares? Do you work for the league office?
are you serious? it affects future storylines and how the nba presents themselves. it takes a real damn good squad to be able to overcome the nba even if it draw low ratings (spurs). if this draw bubble level ratings, nba going to be concerned.

why do you think certain cities/teams do not make the finals? you think it is just because of their play?

S*** - I was watching the first half Real Madrid vs Barcelona Final four yesterday at work.

RM came back but I couldn’t watch the second half.

RM vs Olympiakos in the Euro Final btw now.

If you love the game you love the game..

are you serious? it affects future storylines and how the nba presents themselves. it takes a real damn good squad to be able to overcome the nba even if it draw low ratings (spurs). if this draw bubble level ratings, nba going to be concerned.

why do you think certain cities/teams do not make the finals? you think it is just because of their play?

Cause they suck and no one wants to go there?

Back
Top Bottom