The Official NBA Thread: T'Wolves-Mavericks and Celtics-Pacers / Happy Bday broncos19dm, Wavy, B Sox

.She used the pump, but only when I was full.
Sounding like u held the boob hostage :lol:

drinking-milk-to-quench-my-thirst-joey-drinking-one-galon-of-milk-in-ten-seconds.gif

Stephen A couldn't be more wrong. Years ago, my late wife and I were in Jamaica. We had a 9-month-old at home, so my wife was still nursing and pumping. The very first night she plugged in her pump and the electrical went out on it. Two days later my wife is in a lot of pain. While she was getting a massage I went to the concierge and asked to get me a cab so I can go to a pharmacy. Oh, and I'm also drunk-ish. The concierge told me they could hook me up with any pills I needed. I get in the cab and tell him I need to go to a pharmacy. He tells me he can hook me up with any pills I needed. I explain the situation and that I don't need pills...I need a breast pump. The cab driver looks at me and tells me to "man up and drink that ****...it's great!"

So I get her a pump...but before I do that I man up. Seriously, the cabbie was right. That **** is sweet and tastes like almond milk. She used the pump, but only when I was full.

:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom