The Official NBA Thread

1690074728815.png

Back to back FMVP’s, win more than 1 championship as the number #1 option.

At no point in his career has Steph looked like he could be the best basketball player in the league. KD has.

Peak KD > Peak Steph.

We can't do that though. Shaq probably has the second highest peak years but he's not top 5.

I've actually warmed to Kobe as time has gone one and, i was probably too harsh on him when he was playing.

but his death and the general popularity of personality / playstyle has exaggerated his legacy to a crazy degree.

there is no reasonable argument that he's a top 5 player of all time.
let alone the GOAT.

it's absurd on its face.

This is BS. All these young stars was calling Kobe their Goat during his farewell tour and he was mentoring a lot of dudes. Just say y'all didn't like him. Y'all was mad watching him bust your teams and winning those chips and can't let it go.

Like @tyisny said, it's still a lot of Kobe PTSD around here. :lol:

Now y'all using the 2pac/Biggie hater talk. "Well because he passed away"... :smh:

We can't do that though. Shaq probably has the second highest peak years but he's not top 5.

No one said he was but he’s for sure top 10.

Steph ain top 10 neither is KD and KD’s peak is higher than Steph’s.

KD at his best is arguable 1 of the 2 best players in the world. Steph at his best is still not in that ball park. The 3 point shot has now reached a point of being overvalued.

No one said he was but he’s for sure top 10.

Steph ain top 10 neither is KD and KD’s peak is higher than Steph’s.

KD at his best is arguable 1 of the 2 best players in the world. Steph at his best is still not in that ball park. The 3 point shot has now reached a point of being overvalued.

I'm starting to think we judging KD off what he's capable of and not what he's actually doing. When was the last time KD was at his best? In GS right with 3 other hofers? :lol:

Last edited:
Kobe was a great on ball defender and great off ball help defender.

What he was atrocious as he got older was the non glorious parts of defense and he’d absolutely die on screens and not fight through them and once he cheated to try and make an off ball play he was so lazy to get back to his man.

I get it tho he’s like that old guy that feels he does enough out there that he doesn’t need to do that grind house work anymore.

Back
Top Bottom