The Official NBA Thread

Kerr and his staff were completely out coached. No adjustments and the same pitiful excuses about this not being 1992. No one said it was. It should be 2010, 2014 or 2016.

to be honest, even that d grade squad they had out there had more talent than any other team out there. unfortunately that bum coach couldn't manage the talent or like u said adjust

Too much gray area here. Like Jalen Rose always says if you finished the game the night before healthy, you are good to the next game. Ticket buying public is tired of this foolishness.

Wonder if he talks noise to Bron again, does Bron go in about him being out the league.
You and them are doing the same thing. Valuing money over people's well being. It's nasty work.

to be honest, even that d grade squad they had out there had more talent than any other team out there. unfortunately that bum coach couldn't manage the talent or like u said adjust
When you don’t have the talent gap as before, it doesn’t matter

They had no real excuse to lose to Canada but the other countries been together for years

Even if spo was head coach I doubt they would have won gold

Hill didn’t pick enough defense

You and them are doing the same thing. Valuing money over people's well being. It's nasty work.
No sir.

Like Bron and many others have said multiple times, we wait for the schedule release as well, so we can get with our “teams” and map out a plan to that works for us to be hitting our stride at playoff time. I.E., load management, missing games.

The nasty work is knowing you’re not playing several months in advance and people are paying their hard earned money for a city that a player may visit once a season.

But like I said, it’s a lot of gray area with it. And the barn door is open and the horse has run 6 furlongs, as far as doing anything about it.

Miami could use Cam Payne as a backup. But they'll probably turn Dru Smith into a competent backup PG. :lol:
Definitely interested to see if Vincent breaks the pattern set by Tyler Johnson, Kendrick Nunn, etc. for ex-HEAT back-up PGs.

*Edit - if it helps, I think he will.

The one thing I will say about Coach K is that even when they had to play for bronze in 2006 against Spain they got the job done. I'm really worried about the coaching. Team USA is headed in the wrong direction.

Definitely interested to see if Vincent breaks the pattern set by Tyler Johnson, Kendrick Nunn, etc. for ex-HEAT back-up PGs.

*Edit - if it helps, I think he will.
I thought Nunn was a bad signing by the Lakers (didn't need another 6'2 guard), but I'll cut him some slack. It wasn't his fault he had a bad knee and didn't play for a year. Then when he returned, he was understandably rusty.

75307939-12505833-image-a-83_1694462149837.jpg

Last edited:
[Stein] Multiple teams expect free agent swingman Kelly Oubre Jr. to ultimately land with the Miami Heat... provided that the Heat are ultimately successful in their quest to trade for Portland’s Damian Lillard.

Back
Top Bottom