The Official NBA Thread: Pacers-Celtics Game 1 SFA SFA SFA SFA SFA

I'd give Klay another month before I pour dirt over him. But not great so far.

wesley-snipes.gif

I'd give Klay another month before I pour dirt over him. But not great so far.

wesley-snipes.gif
He was cooked in the playoffs last year. Dude is a decade plus into the league, had two major lower body injuries consecutively, and was never a great athlete to begin with. We’ve just been spoiled by some of the all timers defying logic and doing it deeper into their 30s. It’s not an indictment on Klay, just a sad reality.

He was cooked in the playoffs last year. Dude is a decade plus into the league, had two major lower body injuries consecutively, and was never a great athlete to begin with. We’ve just been spoiled by some of the all timers defying logic and doing it deeper into their 30s. It’s not an indictment on Klay, just a sad reality.
Definitely don't think he can be relied upon every other day as the playoffs progress.

Wiggins got to step up and take some pressure off klay. Once Steph returns, I think there will be a better consistency from the role guys

Klay's trade value is in the gutter now. I wouldn't want him. Who wants to pay 40 mill for a 3D wing who can't score nor play defense and has an ego? GS is COOKED.

Steph going to come back, get his and they still lose and the "looter in a riot" agenda will be able to be played.

Could be wrong, but don't think the Warriors would trade Klay. Beyond the sentimental factors, I don't think they want to trade him for a guy on a long-term contract making $40M like LaVine because of the second apron concerns. I think they were banking on Klay being steady and him being amendable to like a $20-25M/season contract after this season.

Basically this is why Bob Myers quit. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom