The Official NBA Thread: Pacers-Celtics Game 1 SFA SFA SFA SFA SFA

Wiggins got to step up and take some pressure off klay. Once Steph returns, I think there will be a better consistency from the role guys
I think every single year of his career we’ve been wanting more from Wiggins :lol: It’s just not there, even after he comes out of whatever is going on currently.

He was the 4th leading scorer in that title run, and wasn’t efficient in that role. More responsibility isn’t the answer.

One of the better ones IMO

F_I5LHZWUAEOQA5

Could be wrong, but don't think the Warriors would trade Klay. Beyond the sentimental factors, I don't think they want to trade him for a guy on a long-term contract making $40M like LaVine because of the second apron concerns. I think they were banking on Klay being steady and him being amendable to like a $20-25M/season contract after this season.

Basically this is why Bob Myers quit. :lol:

This is why you are my guy. Always coming in with the GM level takes. Thank you for this Klay-Zach one.

Could be wrong, but don't think the Warriors would trade Klay. Beyond the sentimental factors, I don't think they want to trade him for a guy on a long-term contract making $40M like LaVine because of the second apron concerns. I think they were banking on Klay being steady and him being amendable to like a $20-25M/season contract after this season.

Basically this is why Bob Myers quit. :lol:

Klay about to get that Wade in 2016 tretment this offseason

Back
Top Bottom