The Official NBA Thread: Pacers-Celtics Game 1 SFA SFA SFA SFA SFA

Hey Knicks fans...

giphy.gif

Good game :D

Just peeped Patrick Williams numbers and shooting splits this year and wow is all I can say. That brotha stinks
While I've never been a fan of his, it might be Chicago. Lauri was more accomplished, but the same thing kinda happened to him by the end of his Chicago tenure.

Suns have won 7 straight since Book has been back

The last two without KD

Beal hasn't played in any of those games

The analysis of the Suns from the being of the season is dead on. Health is a major problem with this team

But when they do get healthy, y'all fools in here better be ready, because y'all know what's coming....

michael-irvin-removebg-preview.png

Sheesh by Wemby. My biggest Spurs issue at this moment is that this is a bad rebounding team. That doesnt need a "point guard" to fix. Especially when Wemby is out, it might be the worst in the league without him.

Suns have won 7 straight since Book has been back

The last two without KD

Beal hasn't played in any of those games

The analysis of the Suns from the being of the season is dead on. Health is a major problem with this team

But when they do get healthy, y'all fools in here better be ready, because y'all know what's coming....

michael-irvin-removebg-preview.png

You guys should be good even with the injuries early in the season.

Did a good job of adding some roles players.

Have to at least make the WCF.

It’s gotten a little easier seeing brunson flourish in a different uniform

Living up to that contract in nyc was a big ask and he is standing tall. Salute

antidope antidope What are your sincere thoughts in Sochan?
I want this to end just so everyone can stop talking about it, that's the most important thing.

I'm hopeful that there are some long-term positive implications from it, and in a season that really was of no consequence, I am all here for trying stuff.

Back
Top Bottom