The Official NBA Thread: Pacers-Celtics Game 1 SFA SFA SFA SFA SFA

stephen-curry-nba.gif

The Warriors cooked dawg, they on legacy tour status still performing old hits in Eastern Europe…Think of em as a avg/bad team now

This is hilarious and might be accurate but my washedness has me choosing not to believe it.

THIS is going to be a fascinating GM situation. I think I trust in Dunleavy.

Klays contract situation is going to be different :lol:

As A grown man, pride has to kick in at some point.

Always felt it was a sucka move to publicly complain about stuff like that.

Asking another man for mercy in a COMPETITIVE setting isn't a good look at all.
Facts, it’s no mercy rule once you get outta high school…If you don’t want the other team to score then stop em or take the air out the ball slow the game down, but don’t cry about it…Coaches and players want to be able to taunt n yell on the court but can’t handle a blowout cuz THATS “bad sportsmanship” :lol: :smh:

I don’t want to be overly critical but I’m just not high on Jalen Green. I think I seen enough to where he can(or should be) replaced.

This is hilarious and might be accurate but my washedness has me choosing not to believe it.

THIS is going to be a fascinating GM situation. I think I trust in Dunleavy.

Klays contract situation is going to be different :lol:
The chicken soup that is the Clippers may start them on their way to getting right when they play tomorrow.

The Lakers showed the world that these dudes are old, not enough firepower anymore.

And Kerr still insists on closing the game with two dudes who don’t look at the rim & struggle whenever they do.

Even in his post game interview he doesn’t realize that it is one of the bigs who need to come out :lol:

Back
Top Bottom