The Official NBA Thread: Pacers-Celtics Game 1 SFA SFA SFA SFA SFA

393138906_735435548618841_7269203304165774374_n.jpg

He didn't foul reaves man. Reaves flopped. And there was no technical call because it would've helped the suns. But he flopped. That wasn't a foul.
ADVERTISEMENT​
Cut it out freeze. Book throwing his hands up like that is the international sign for I fouled him across all sports.

I have to give Adam Silver a lot of credit. I wasn't the biggest fan of the play in tournament and especially not the in season tournament but both have been very successful in generating interest and high level basketball.

For years the NBA struggled to create high leverage regular season games, especially in the early part of the season, and The in-season tournament has been great so far.

It'll be interesting to see how winning the in season tournament is viewed 30 years from now. It will never be as big as winning an NBA title but I do think it is something that will be on a player's resume.

Last edited:
Suns had way more turnovers, had another bad start, and Booker shot the ball like **** (a lot of it is because he still takes so many tough shots)

They can complain about the bad call at the end, but they should have won this game easily if they had done better in the areas that cost them over, and over, and over

Hopefully, the Lakers can win the tourney

This is why I respect Rusty. He knows ball.

Unlike ALA degenerates.

Back
Top Bottom