The Official NBA Thread: Pacers-Celtics Game 1 SFA SFA SFA SFA SFA

Ant going to have 8 kids by 13 different ladies because he's wanted by GM's, mattress actors, and ceiling experts.

More players need to do this if the woman decides to keep it….

Take the kid, then pay her off so you can never deal with her again. Hit up the lawyers immediately. NDA’s everywhere.

I'm very experienced with Minnesota star players knocking up everyone. thank you Adrian Peterson for schooling me in the arts

Do people really care about the giddey thing

I feel like it’ll be a running joke but other than that if he can play I don’t think many teams will give a Damb having him

There’s been so many other players who’ve done bad things and have gotten repeat chances
It’s noticeable how disconnected he is from the team as well as his poor play and reducing role (played 15 minutes last game, the lowest in his career). Go on guys’ social media and you see them hanging out and he’s not there or not pictured, he doesnt even celebrate his teammates’ success on the bench, even the Thunder themselves aren’t including him in remotes loke the Target/Thunder Holiday Assist and seem to be posting him very sparingly like 1nce a week.

I mean I know his trade value is at an all time low, but Id pursue trading him. His fit was dubious even at his best anyways. And Isaiah Joe continues to evolve into a wonderful all around basketball player and Cason Wallace is like 4th in minutes on the team.

I would give him some pto and send him back to Australia or fly his family out or something. Has to be the hardest time of his life, Id want to be around my peoples in the same scenario

If we were looking out for him, San Antonio would be a great fit. Maybe Utah.

Look at him when SGA hits the game winning shot.

What CP is doing at his age and size is so impressive. He shouldnt be this good still.

Back
Top Bottom