The Official NBA Thread

if you notice im always here during my hours of work so its easy to respond quick 🤷‍♂️

i dont be on NT late night unless embiid is playing

the cherry picking is funny though like i said they was quiet to start the season but now they loud

why aint other Cs dominating these trash teams and sitting out the 4th 9 or 10x ?

Very surprised that an apology was issued for this. It's a harrowing situation and he was rattled as most would be. The human experience is too discounted sometimes hardly anyone wants to hear that they knocked up someone they didn't want to knock up.

Same time he’s trying to build his brand/business and what he did/said was definitely not a good look from that perspective.

So I get it.

if you notice im always here during my hours of work so its easy to respond quick 🤷‍♂️

i dont be on NT late night unless embiid is playing

the cherry picking is funny though like i said they was quiet to start the season but now they loud

why aint other Cs dominating these trash teams and sitting out the 4th 9 or 10x ?
we are just at the “do it in the playoffs” phase with Embiid. Everyone knows what he is this time of the year.

He ain’t even put those words together. I just hope the sentiment is true.

League don’t like this. Wolves don’t like this. Adidas def don’t like this.

we are just at the “do it in the playoffs” phase with Embiid. Everyone knows what he is this time of the year.
both can be right

yall posting bull**** #s that CHERRY PICK his stats to make him look bad

Sixers are 6-4 when he plays vs .500 teams like lets post real stats

i get it Embiid is a meme but me as a fan its what im here for and ima back it up EVERY DAMN TIME

it's really just recency bias. Not our fault that they've faced one team over .500 in December

both can be right

yall posting bull**** #s that CHERRY PICK his stats to make him look bad

Sixers are 6-4 when he plays vs .500 teams like lets post real stats

i get it Embiid is a meme but me as a fan its what im here for and ima back it up EVERY DAMN TIME
We’ve seen him dominate AD, joker and Giannis. He’s like that. But it’s just funny he got that string of teams on the schedule like that. He didn’t make the schedule. Nothing more.

Very surprised that an apology was issued for this. It's a harrowing situation and he was rattled as most would be. The human experience is too discounted sometimes hardly anyone wants to hear that they knocked up someone they didn't want to knock up.

His PR team just getting ahead of it before it can get any bigger…After the apology it’s just online chatter and a bad look for him but nothing to hit his pockets further unless shorty got more receipts that make yo look worse

since we like to cherry pick amiright......

so twolves been playing teams without its stars.. but getting praised interesting

Back
Top Bottom