The Official NBA Thread: Pacers-Celtics Game 1 / NBA All-Defensive Team Announced

I need a zoom in off Brown’s braids. Those are micro and intricate. He was at some Jamaican lady house 8hours for those

Nike needs to give SGA a sig

One because I think he deserves it given the type of players Nike prefers to give sigs

Second, maybe if he has more Nike commercials, I will see less of his Skims ads.

Same number of all nba selections and that’s going to be in fox’s favor at the end of this season

Fox made the third team, Ja was second team. Last year was Fox first time over 500 in 6 years. Ja had Memphis in the playoffs his second year. Fox is a great scorer but Ja has a bigger overall impact. If Ja drag them to the playoffs this year that's every year except his rookie season he didn't make it.

Jaylen Brown continues to live the dream. Be the highest-paid player in the league, play terribly in games of consequence, and assume none of the blame publicly.

Fox made the third team, Ja was second team. Last year was Fox first time over 500 in 6 years. Ja had Memphis in the playoffs his second year. Fox is a great scorer but Ja has a bigger overall impact. If Ja drag them to the playoffs this year that's every year except his rookie season he didn't make it.
Morant been in better situation since day one. Fox going to be 2nd team this year and will make the playoffs. And the all star game. Then what will you say?

Back
Top Bottom