The Official NBA Thread: Pacers-Celtics Game 1 / NBA All-Defensive Team Announced

folks didn't believe in "#4 otw" and look what happened...

1704273866386.png

1704273897902.png

We been watching basketball long enough to know increasing your scoring ain't the only way to evolve your game.

true, scoring isn't the only indicator of a younger player's evolution but the way fox has taken over 4th quarters as a scorer and becoming a clutch player is definitely a big part of his growth into the leader of playoff team.

I won't get into the ja vs dfox debate, but Ja has definitely benefitted from playing with a better roster and coach from the start of his career.

Last edited:
Yall been tryna salary dump this guy for the last two years :lol:

Knicks fans still think he's a terrible player?
Can’t speak for all but he’s grown up here so he’s OUR problem child far as I’m concerned. His play, while never exactly aesthetically pleasing, matches the grit of the city.

He’d been less bonehead and more steady too.

Sounds foolish trying to dump a 2x All NBA forward currently in his prime so he’s likely here for all of it. Mans rap was in the gutter before coming here & even still b4 spending that following summer w/ Thibs.

Can’t speak for all but he’s grown up here so he’s OUR problem child far as I’m concerned. His play, while never exactly aesthetically pleasing, matches the grit of the city.

It's 2023. Not a lot of grit left in NY. Unless you're talking about grit in the literal sense.

Feel like Giddey is kind of untradable if he’s going to hit 3s at even an average clip.

Would have to be getting an awesome piece in return.

Back
Top Bottom