The Official NBA Thread: Pacers-Celtics Game 1 SFA SFA SFA SFA SFA

I’m liking Dray on the Knicks’ bench for some enforcer help. Does he rebound? He’s gotta be better than Achuihuaha.

He don’t even need to score just defend, facilitate and coordinate the 2nd unit with Deuce and Grimes. Imposssible as that sounds it could work.

Anywhere else he’s prolly in a losing situation and inching even closer to retirement.

200w.gif

I hear you but that tweet just means he stuck around long enuff in a good program at the end of the day.

It’s a lot more than Spo to the operation down there getting the job is much bigger than he alone. Again, all credit to him getting better as mentioned.

Their identity and culture is Riles and that’s not arguable. They draft and sign players that fit their identity and culture to like no other org tbh.

This reads as a lot of hindsight and after the fact commentary. You’re diminishing what Spo actually has accomplished.

A reminder of some of the guys that Spo has elevated
Tyler Johnson
Hasan Whiteside
Wayne Ellington
James Johnson
Dion Waiters
Rodney McGruder
Kelly Olynyk
Derrick Jones
Ryan Anderson
Kendrick Nunn
Gabe Vincent
Max Strus

Sucks on the Marcus Smart news for the Grizz. I do wonder how serious it actually is now that Ja Wick is sidelined. Methinks he’s a tuff guy [Smart] & could probably play but they in another race now. Was it an in game hit?

Injury bug hitting some squads heavy.

That said, take care of business tonite and it’s a good chance at 7-0 & still undefeated in 2024 for the hottest team in the league. Luka ducking the Jalen smoke but can’t take Dallas for a joke even still.

Back
Top Bottom