The Official NBA Thread

Not to be a jerk but MJ, Pip, Phil and most of the players during their two threepeats helped foster the anti Jerry Krause sentiment. (I’m not even saying whether they were justified or not). I’m old enough to remember how MJ and the rest of the team felt and then the Last Dance documentary kept that narrative going. Do I think booing his widow is right? Absolutely not but guys like MJ and others helped foster the anti Jerry environment.

Not to be a jerk but MJ, Pip, Phil and most of the players during their two threepeats helped foster the anti Jerry Krause sentiment. (I’m not even saying whether they were justified or not). I’m old enough to remember how MJ and the rest of the team felt and then the Last Dance documentary kept that narrative going. Do I think booing his widow is right? Absolutely not but guys like MJ and others helped foster the anti Jerry environment.
yup. Dunno if Jerry has to do with Pip's contract as well but everyone was blaming him for disbanding the team. if there was two good things that Jerry was instrumental of from what I recall was bringing in Tony and Rodman. other than that, I think the hate for Jerry was for undervaluing the players.

yup. Dunno if Jerry has to do with Pip's contract as well but everyone was blaming him for disbanding the team. if there was two good things that Jerry was instrumental of from what I recall was bringing in Tony and Rodman. other than that, I think the hate for Jerry was for undervaluing the players.
He also went and traded up for pippen.

First time I’ve ever seen Gilbert say something that wasn’t insanely dumb :lol:. He’s right
He tones his *** down when he does nightcap with unc. There's some silliness but Shannon ain't having the over the top tomfoolery that occurs when gil is with mccants

He tones his *** down when he does nightcap with unc. There's some silliness but Shannon ain't having the over the top tomfoolery
He’s def an algorithm and clicks guy. It’s just annoying because he’s played basketball at such a high level and I KNOW he has some actual smart insights. He was training Bronny too and his son is super skilled. I know he’s not the dummy he acts like on his show

I disagree with the Dwight vs Shaq but he made good points. I have noticed Gil not in character on nitecap. Less over the top.
Dwight’s years with the Magic are becoming more and more underrated by how his body broke down afterwards. Him and Shaq both had the Finals L, but Dwight was legit the best defensive player in the league for years. And he was the best rim running big too.

We might see another all time blowout tonight. The Magic got like half the team on the injury report. Its cold as **** right now, sub 0 degree windchill, there was 4 earthquakes last night (4.4 was the highest magnitude). I cant take it but anyways hope Lindy Waters, Ousmanne Dieng, Keyontae Johnson, and Olivier Sarr are ready. If i was their *** Id be already at the arena

did you take a survey of the booing demographics at last night's game or just looking to air your grievances?

a few bulls players did their best in molding the attitude people have toward krause
No but my eyes showed me that it was a predominantly white crowd. Also most nba games are dominated by white fans.

**** Krause. You supposed to cheer him because ****ing Thelma is there crying? He was a POS. Supposed to act like he wasn't so she doesn't get her feelings hurt? Foh. That's some soft *** ****. Stay home Thelma. Fans gotta get this hate off. Dirtbags get dirtbags treatment. Why should fans care about his wife? Her husband was a bad human but they're supposed to cheer anyway? **** kinda privilege is that?

Last edited:
200w.gif

**** Krause. You supposed to cheer him because ****ing Thelma is there crying? He was a POS. Supposed to act like he wasn't so she doesn't get her feelings hurt? Foh. That's some soft *** ****. Stay home Thelma. Fans gotta get this hate off. Dirtbags get dirtbags treatment. Why should fans care about his wife? Her husband was a bad human but they’re supposed to cheer anyway? **** kinda privilege is that?
You be having some realllll weird takes, man :lol:. Especially as a Kobe fan given the history of what he was actually accused of. This ain’t it.

-Hired Tex Winter and Phil Jackson. Eventually elevated Phil to head coach
-Drafted Horace Grant, Scottie Pippen and Toni Kukoc later on
-Traded Charles Oakley for Bill Cartwright
-Traded for Dennis Rodman and Luc Longley
-Signed Ron Harper and Steve Kerr when MJ retired the first time
-Signed Brian Williams (Bison Dele)

Dwight’s years with the Magic are becoming more and more underrated by how his body broke down afterwards. Him and Shaq both had the Finals L, but Dwight was legit the best defensive player in the league for years. And he was the best rim running big too.

I'm not underrating him he just wasn't Shaq. Shaq was a top 3 player in the league.

Back
Top Bottom