The Official NBA Thread: Pacers-Celtics Game 1 SFA SFA SFA SFA SFA

I feel like SGA has grifted less this season than the previous two. But that's subjective and selective on my part.

The generation after Gen Z will be big golden shower people I bet.
E4B79660-317B-4AA1-8469-C41906D316C1.gif

Hope Ant didn't really say this...

Seemed bad in text but thats just Edwards being how he is straight forward. When you see the clip it ain’t as bad and he gave props, wasn’t like dragging it just his off the top opinion

But anyway both sga and Edwards aren’t long for the slander free zone they’re going to get hit from all angles sooner than later. Comes with the territory

SGA only shot 3 more FTs then Ant. In the 3 games they've played Ant has shot 3 MORE FTs then SGA.

OKC as a team is 16th in FTs attempted and Minn is 9th. OKC easily leads the league in drives as a team. SGA leads the league individually by a wide margin.

Ant is just embarrassed.

FTs something that clearly bothers Ant. If it's not a dunk, his finishing leaves a lot to be desired. Next time you watch him, you'll notice he's yelling (calling for a foul) at the peak of his attack instead of focusing on finishing. It's been driving me nuts all season. I definitely do think he should probably get a few more calls than he does, but he needs to stop falling into that trap that every drive to the hoop will be a whistle.

And if we wanna pick at his game while we're at it, he's also definitely indecisive at times as BennyIll22 BennyIll22 pointed out. Not as concerned with that - though frustrating. It's a natural next step in becoming great. Knowing the balance of getting others involved vs. Doing it your damn self. And of course in tandem with that, comes the turnovers. There are 2 clear and fixable issues that they need to get over the hump with if they want to knock off the West...Turnovers and stupid fouling, both of which Ant contributes to nightly.

Lots of growth to be had ahead.

Nets start their game on a 16 zip run but ofc it’s still anyone’s game.

Let’s go Clipset!

Back
Top Bottom